• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Pen

The game is on!
((For anyone who is interested in joining but hasn't yet signed up, feel free to join the game at any time through this sign-up thread: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/generic-high-school-anime-rp-sign-ups.59256/ ;)))

It is the first day at ZDI High School for our protagonists. They are just starting their first year of high school and barely anyone knows anyone else. They have just gotten their school benches in their home classroom and they are sitting there with their attention on the teacher standing in front of them by the blackboard.

"I am Mr. Matsumoto," their teacher says in a loud and clear voice. It sounded almost theatrical. "Welcome to ZDI High School! I hope you are all well rested because we are going to start the term off without delay! But first things first. If you lot want to go on a class trip at the end of your last year here you'd better start earning your money for it. Take a couple of minutes to discuss a way to earn your class trip. I want all of your votes handed in to me on pieces of paper in ten minutes!"

That is when the students start talking to each other. Most of them turn to discuss with the student sitting next to them in the classroom, but a few walk over to different benches to talk to other students. Riku, however, just sits there at his bench with his chin resting in his right palm. He felt like he was getting odd looks from some of the girls who were sitting in front of him in the classroom. He wondered why girls always looked at him like that. In order to distract himself from the weirdness of those girls he turns to the boy sitting next to him. It said "Yato Shirotsuki" on a sign on his bench. Everyone had one of those on the first day so that they could find their school benches.

"So uhm... Yato is it?" Riku starts somewhat awkwardly. "What do you have in mind for us to do to get money for the class trip?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato frowns, thinking. "I'm not sure. I don't really have much experience with fundraisers. Maybe we could sell food? That's what most of the fundraisers I've seen consist of."

Pen

The game is on!
"That's not a bad idea," Riku says. In truth he wanted to set up a symphony orchestra with the class and perform classical music on a grand stage. But he wasn't so sure anyone else would be game for that idea so he kept it to himself. "I think that selling food or snacks would be pretty good." Riku gives a stale smile.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-mono sat in the back of the auditorium, eating Pickles. the cruch echoed from the back of the class room making it deafening in the front. a sweet succulent Fermented cucumber left in brine to pickle

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Come on Aiko. First day of school. You've got this. What is this teacher guy going on about though? Class trip abd fundraising ideas? Man all that sounded lame.

She heard the sound of a pickle snap. She turned her attention to the pickle eater. "HEY JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BACK THERE! I'M TRYING TO THINK!"

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato frowns. "No you don't. In the future, if you wish to become better at lying, I'd advise taking drama classes."

Reactions: Pen

Mido

Version 1
Renzo occupied the seat next to Aiko, but his attention was turned toward the discussion between Riku and Yato, even though the only thing he heard was the last part of Yato's statement about "taking drama classes." Writing ramblings on his notepad, Renzo's inner monologue begins:

"Drama classes? Coupling that with Mr. Matsumoto's dramatic tone when speaking to us, it's almost as if that's what Matsumoto's wanting us to do. Heh, fine by me. It just may serve as the stepping stone to my ambitions, one of the written word!" Renzo feels himself getting a tad too excited by the prospective situation, and as such forcefully restricts his smile. "Hold it, Renzo. Remember the mode: stay cool, stay collected, stay calm. You got this." After taking in a deep breath, he resumes writing his ramblings.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((*looks at thread title* Well gee, are you sure we're supposed to do drama? I thought we were opening a host club.))

Pen

The game is on!
"I have zero interest in taking drama classes," Riku explains. "But since you saw through my enthusiasm, I would actually prefer for our fundraiser to be in the form of a class orchestra," he admits. "Just imagine the lovely sound of Beethoven's seventh symphony played on a glamorous stage in Tokyo." Riku's eyes turned into stars for the moment as he dreamed himself away.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato slowly and exaggeratedly looks around at the completely average high school class, then looks back at Riku and raises a single eyebrow.

Mido

Version 1
((Wait, this isn't a host club?? :right: ))

Renzo stops scribbling for a moment, taking observation of the class.

"So far, so good," he thinks to himself. "I am cool, collected, and calm. This is how it will be." His writing resumes moments later.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Rin sat in the back of the class, observing everyone, emotionless. She unzipped her bag, pulling out a small book with a lock on it. She pulled the key out from her jacket pocket and opening the book and began to write:

"Interesting. So this is what they're like."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-mono sat as close as she could to Aiko and ate the Pickles in her ear, enjoying and savoring every crunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom