• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Pen

The game is on!
"I admire your dedication!" Mr. Matsumoto declares to Renzo from atop the stage. "Young Renzo here will be in charge of writing the script. You all have a say in the matter, but Renzo has the final word. You see, he wrote me such a powerful poem yesterday. Oh the pain I felt. I needed it. I craved it. I thought I knew what true love was, but no! I have now been enlightened. That poem was life changing. It was the answer to my self-imposed misery. It was truly touching."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono loves it in the Corner, she puts a lampshade over her head and sleeps standing up

Mido

Version 1
Renzo mutters something from the pit, but since his face is on the floor, it amounts to nothing.

"Just throw some ideas at me guys and we'll see what sticks," he tries to say.

Pen

The game is on!
The car casually bounces off Renzo and flies out the window.

"Splendid!" Mr. Matsumoto exclaims. "I'm leaving the rest up to you all then. I may peak in every now and then throughout the upcoming weeks, but it's primarily up to you all as a class." He walks off the stage and across the room to the door. "Good luck now, my fresh smelling tulips!" Then he leaves the room.

The room becomes silent for a while.

"I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be a straight up musical," Riku says, breaking the silence. "As long as there's just some music in it I'll be satisfied."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato pushes his glasses up his nose and sighs. "Well, if we're going to make the 'Best Play Ever', then we should probably research the elements that make a play good. If we know what to do and how to do it, then we'll be more likely to at least get a good grade on this assignment."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"We'll get a good grade," Eiko reasons, "What's he gonna do, flunk his whole class?" she reaches to help Renzo out of the pit, "I've been throwing around an idea for a parody of Hamlet for a few years now, adding a modern perspective and deleting the fourth wall. What do you guys think about that?"

Mido

Version 1
Renzo's face didn't look well after the fall, but was also inexplicable covered in white bandages along with other parts of his body. Jotting down Eiko's suggestion, he nods silently.

"That might work. And Yato, would you mind doing the research if you want? I think personally, with the right ideas, we'll take the world by storm!" Renzo's play enthusiasm that was once well-concealed starts to leak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom