• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(mr. evil removes fake skin to reveal a mustache)
Tsuke-Mono sits in detention for a month, thereby being excluded from proceedings with the play

Mido

Version 1
Renzo's fury lasted for a good ten seconds before his massive power burst finally subsided. Falling to his knees, no longer seeing Mr. Evil. Renzo breathes heavily while wincing at the pain in his arm from the Kunai stuck in there.

"Heh...I don't think play rehearsals are supposed to be this hectic," he remarks with an out-of-character stoic confidence. He then groans from the pain in his arm.

Pen

The game is on!
Riku feels very ashamed for being the last one to notice Mr. Evil had left.

End of episode 2.

Episode 3 begins!

A few days have passed and it's now Friday afternoon and the last class of the day just ended. Our protagonists are standing by the lockers talking. They seem interested in doing something together after school to celebrate surviving the first week.

"I'd invite you all to my place, but I don't think there'd be enough space to be honest," Riku says, hoping someone else had a slightly bigger house.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo approaches the others from behind, having already retrieved his things from his locker down the hall. His injured arm is all bandaged up, but in better shape at this point.

"Don't know about you guys, but I can't say my place would be much better," he laughs a little before looking down. It would have been awkward to mention that his home was back in France. Maybe one of the others had a solid place. Riku bowed out, so he was out of the question. He found it difficult to gauge Yato, but he was certain he had a nice house. Probably neat and orderly, too. He didn't want to imagine what Tsuke-mono had at her residence, but perhaps a nice piano? She did seem to be quite the adept musician as far as a few days ago told him. That left only Eiko and Aiko. Much like Yato, Renzo found it hard to gauge Eiko, but as for the latter, he had a small idea about her house. Clearly, she was from some affluence, something he surmised after asking her about those arm bands after the fact. Unfortunately, he's not even sure what happened to his, or anyone's for that matter. Come to think of it, that whole situation distracted him from the real reason he even had her number: inquiring about what was amiss a couple of days ago. That was kind of inconsiderate in hindsight not to follow up that whole situation, but given what happened during rehearsals that night, Renzo's mind was far from clear-headed. No matter the case, he would still find a way to beat himself up in the confines of his mind.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsuke-Mono heads for detention. There would be no weekend trip for her. She had Saturday school for blowing up the science lab when pickle juice hit pure Strontium

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Eiko immediately discounts the idea of everyone coming to her mother's place. Far too small for a group of people, "That could be fun," she replies, "I... don't really know what's around though, so I can't make suggestions as to where exactly."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Except she doesn't, because Mr. Evil is my character, and he's out for the weekend.

Aiko feels a bit embarrassed as they suggest hanging at one of their houses. Quite simply put, Aiko was rich. She had maids, lived in a mansion, was driven to school in a limo daily... She had always grown up with those things but she knew it wasn't "Normal" and she wanted to be normal. That was the reason for all of the weird things she did. It was her way of trying to differentiate herself from her parents. Though recently the mansion seemed kind of empty... "I could have people over!" Aiko kind of shouted out without much thought. The thought of guests over would cheered her up quite a bit. She started sending text messages to the maids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom