• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Zelda Headcanons

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
BOTW Link’s father died in battle, one of the reasons for Link’s stoicism.
SS Link was the first king of Hyrule. The Hylians are the Goddess Hylia’s descendants, and she was in love with Link. While maybe not a “king,” necessarily, he was the father of Hyrule.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Saria raised Link in OoT. Since the Kokiri never age, she could be 50 years old. Link believes himself to be a Kokiri, and so he just considers Saria a close friend instead of a mother figure or anything.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
1. (from before Wind Waker and Breath of the Wild) The Bird People in Zelda II, as well as some of the items in that game, were Chozo or Chozo tech.
2. Malon (adult) watches Link from her bedroom window as he rides around Hyrule.
3. That MatPat flat out ignores evidence so that he can make drastic claims about the Zelda universe to pump up his numbers.
4. That there are two types of monsters in Ganon/dorf's armies, "Ganonspawn" and regular creatures that have simply been pressed into service (and not just talking about Twilight Princess).
5. Somewhat connected to #4, that Miniblins and Bokoblins already existed, and that Moblins are a purposefully corrupted breed, like the Uruk-hai.
6. That the original Ordon opening of Twilight Princess is actually one of the better openings in the series.

1. Sufficently advanced Technology could be seen as magic by some, i wouldn't be shocked that hyrule had a tech boom, SS proves they had the technology at one point.
2. Wasn't Link she was watching, was Epona, she was gonna use a quirt on Link if he did Epona dirty, riding another horse y'know.
3. This is just truth the idiot only cares about views.
4. Isn't this more or less confirmed with BOTW that his blood runs in all the monster of hyrule (at least as of that time), in TP it's more a case of the evils of the past haunting the present with the Twili and the Fused Shadow.
5. I actually wouldn't be shocked, i think Lynels were bred for war by Ganon/dorf, Boko's definately existed on their own, they've even evolved and devolved on their own time (again SS shows us that) Moblins i could see being bred from Boko's and another species, someone used magic where they aught'nt
6. I defo think TP's opening is one of the best. Though OOT is king of Nostalgia, just the opening notes are enough to call back my own childhood.

BOTW Link’s father died in battle, one of the reasons for Link’s stoicism.
SS Link was the first king of Hyrule. The Hylians are the Goddess Hylia’s descendants, and she was in love with Link. While maybe not a “king,” necessarily, he was the father of Hyrule.

Ganondorf wanted to make the kingdom better but after touched the Triforce he corrupt himself yes he was evil but become much evil after that
Mangas are canon
SS Zelda and Link marry and founded Hyrule in my head canon this is the only Link and Zelda that married or had a relationship
OOT Link is the most coldest Link he just want to make the job done
in the fallen timeline OOT Link body is hidden in some place in Hyrule
after MM Link returned to Hyrule married Malon and founded Ordon and helped Hyrule to expand also during this time the Soul Calibur game happen and Link is not longer a kid

Gorozoron

wild ride
The items Ravio sell are his items that he got from lorule's versions of dungeons explaining, correct me if I'm wrong , why there's no big important tools in lorule's dungeons that aren't like related to Link's mural powers and that also explains why he made it a sort of renting deal , since he doesn't have a infinite amount of those things and I know he will let you buy them but that's for like insanely high prices so it wouldn't be common

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom