• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Zelda Headcanons

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
ganondorf is a misogynist. he grew up in a tribe of women destined to rule them just because he is a man. this also shaped his mindset into thinking he deserves to rule everything else.

The Gerudo are all feminazis from about 20 years later, and they are hellbent on taking over Hyrule because they believe it is ruled by evil white men. Ganondorf is in on this too because he is a crazy communist hamas terrorist.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
The Hero of Time carried on a romantic relationship with Princess Zelda, but Link's status as a commoner and Zelda's ascension to the throne made sustaining the relationship impossible. Link eventually went onto sire a child with his childhood friend and tree-lover Saria. Years later, rumors would spread of a green-haired child born with a golden mark on her hand.

Last edited:

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Lenzo is WW links grandfather (though this is less of a head canon as it’s actually hinted at in game).

Beedle isn’t just one person. He’s actually a tribe of merchants, which explains why he’s seemingly everywhere at once, and why each shops inventory is dependent on where he is at the time (at least in WW). Before BotW this headcanon went a step further and also included the tribe dying out in every timeline but one.

I can certainly say The hero of legend is quite a mighty foe. Hero of time is up there, but not quite the top. We had at least a couple threads on this. I need to find those

Yeah, GoronGainz had one very recently. I think you’ve got it backwards. I think Time is much stronger simply due to chateau Romani + Nayrus love, with wind also being slightly better due to time stop.

The skeletons in the Royal Familys Tomb were attendants who got trapped in by accident.

The Bulbins in TP speak with stereotypical French accents.

Christianity actually exists in the Zelda universe, mostly in the DT in which many communities have lost faith in Hylia.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ancient stone tablets takes place 6 years after link to the past, this is speculation on my part but I dont think the oracles and link's awakening take place all that much later after past, maybe 2 or 3 years at best, certainly not 6, it's still possible that he did make it back after link's awakening, but it'd have to be way later

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
OoT Link is quite the player and had multiple affairs with Malon, Anju, Zelda and Mamamu Yan.

This one i don't believe purely cuz Anjua is too wrapped up in her chickens for link, links all about them pots and whats hidden inside, Hyrule Castle has a ton of pots lying around and Malon is part of the drug cartel and can supply link with them whenever, this also means links the facilitator in hyrules war on the zora water supplies

BotW Link married Zelda, but she filed for divorce after he kept eating all of their food.

Out of every headcanon here......i believe in this the 2nd most

TWW Link just collects figurines and doesn't have time for girls.

Well he WAS toon link, and TBF didja seem some of them figurines? So well made.

Twilight Princess Zelda is a dominatrix and Link had an easy time getting over Midna.

Noooot so much a headcanon as the truth

All Hylians do drugs. Highlians, hehe.
And all of that "milk" is actually alcohol.

There is literally milk based alchohol in Japan, Ganondorf even takes over the ranch with this in mind, like he lives kak alone cuz he knows with hyrules water source frozen (yay frozen zora butt juice) everyone has to pay for lon lon booze, how else can he afford that castle?

My personal head canons are:

1. OoT/MM Link married Malon.
  2. Malon's mother was a Gerudo.
  3. OoT/MM Link and ALttP/LA/OoS, OoA Link are the most powerful Links in the series by far.

I'd say the links who've defeated Ganon with the entire triforce in his possession are the strongest........but MM Link literally takes a crap on a god like being and when he gains a similar power as Majora completes wipes the floor with em (i mean seriously didja see the mask phase, damn thins like a roomba)

Link is actually not a great swordsman...

Man, watch me get inundated with hate after saying this.

He's really not, he knows swish n flick and that's hit, how the hell all those "well trained" swords monsters lose to him is beyond me.........except maybe the only real swordsmaster was Orca in WW..............i think we need a game on SwordMaster Orca.........and now i'm convinced Orca leads Raves in the night, no wonder them chu's are about all the time they wanna join the mosh pit

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
He's really not, he knows swish n flick and that's hit, how the hell all those "well trained" swords monsters lose to him is beyond me.........except maybe the only real swordsmaster was Orca in WW..............i think we need a game on SwordMaster Orca.........and now i'm convinced Orca leads Raves in the night, no wonder them chu's are about all the time they wanna join the mosh pit

A game with Orca would be awesome, as he's one of my favorite characters in the series. :)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I’m pretty sure only SS link faced his final boss while holding the entire triforce. Maybe legend in the oracle games, but even he isn’t in physical possession of it.

I'm on about ganon holding the Triforce not Link, Link with the Triforce is more or less Godmode Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom