1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Temple
2. Assassin's Creed 2
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
4. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
5. Fallout 3: The Game of the Year Edition
Those are my favorite in my opinions...
1. Chrono Trigger- It blew my mind, and for a whole summer (and long into the school year) I was playing it until I had seen every ending and bit of its awesomeness.
2. Legend of Zelda: OoT- Not much question there.
3. Metroid Prime- My favorite of the three, an incredible world to explore
4. Pikmin- What, the most daring captain to ever visit Earth is left out of other people's lists?!
5. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance- Having an army after collecting every possible recruitable character in the game was one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever had.
(1.) Zelda Ocarina of Time-
The best game to mod, Its a classic and it was the first zelda game I played!
(2.) Sonic the Hedgehog 2-
The first game I ever played [at the age of 2], its a classic and its funny to mod.
(3.) Super Smash Bros Brawl-
The second best game to mod on my list! Its just epic!
(4.) Mario Kart Wii-
Fun to mod and I'v loved Mario Kart for ages.
(5.) ES Oblivion-
Fun to mod, epic game play and items.
5. Kameo: Elements of Power (XBox 360) Highly unknown game, with gorgeous graphics and a wonderful gameplay mechanic, this is the only 360 game I will ever buy, and then play it at a friend's house. xD
4. Paper Mario and the Thousand-Year Door (GC) It took the masterpiece that was Paper Mario 64, improving the difficulty and creating a hilarious story, thus creating one of the best Gamecube games of all time.
3. Assassin's Creed (PS3, XBox 360) My love for ancient history might have created a large love for this game when I first discovered it, but its ingenious gameplay and overall fun adventure had just created a masterpiece. When I play Assassin's Creed II, it might just topple this game.
2. Dark Cloud (PS2) Highly unknown game like Kameo, this game gave a unique gameplay system, along with an amazing storyline to create one of the best adventures on the PS2 system.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB, GBC) Surprised? Probably. Truly being one of Zelda's oddballs, Link's Awakening had a unique storyline, characters, and was overall just a highly enjoyable game.
1. The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (DUH)
2. Infamous (Awesome everything! If you haven't heard of this game, seriously check it out. The storyline was so good that they're making a movie)
3. Sonic the Hedgehog PS3 (I love the multiple storyline. It has alright gameplay)
4. Super Smash Bros Melee (Almost chose brawl but I had the most fun with this than any other SS
5. Mario Kart 64 (The game that got me into gaming)
Note: This list may be subject to change at Random Person's discretion. If you don't like it, TOO BAD!
1.Super Smash Bros Melee (GC)
2.Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (GC)
3.Mario Kart Double Dash (GC)
4.idk because i really only like the series of the games above and some other minor games that arent worth mentioning
5.look at number 4