• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokémon?

What generation is it in?

• First Generation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Generation

• Third Generation

• Fourth Generation

• One of the new Japanese Pokemon

• Total voters
What Pokemon Do You Think Is The Most Adorable? (legendary or Regular)

The pokemon that I think is the most adorable is jirachi. This pokemon tends to be very playful at times which adds to its cuteness and its appearance makes it adorable.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Drifloon. JUST LOOK AT IT'S EYES. And cloud 'hair'. And strings with hearts on the end. It's so goddamn adorable.
*snuggles drifloon plushie*

I would say that Celebi is one of the cutest, in my opinion.
Celebi.gif

How could you not love this?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
For me The non legendary pokemon have always been cuter, I will grant that a few of the legendary pokemon are super cute (Togepi, mew, etc.) but overall there are more cute common pokemon than legendary. Crefary is super cute, same with jigglypuff and snorlax. A lot of normal types are cute... if I had too choose one pokemon the cutest is (thinking... cause I don't play a lot of Pokemon) Gastly, well.. he's more handsome than cute. in a dark and mysterious kind of way. the episode of pokemon where ash goes to the haunted tower to try and catch a Gastly is hilarious! Episode 19? i think.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
For me The non legendary pokemon have always been cuter, I will grant that a few of the legendary pokemon are super cute (Togepi, mew, etc.) but overall there are more cute common pokemon than legendary. Crefary is super cute, same with jigglypuff and snorlax. A lot of normal types are cute... if I had too choose one pokemon the cutest is (thinking... cause I don't play a lot of Pokemon) Gastly, well.. he's more handsome than cute. in a dark and mysterious kind of way. the episode of pokemon where ash goes to the haunted tower to try and catch a Gastly is hilarious! Episode 19? i think.
Ummm Togepi is not a legendary. I dont know if you maybe meant Celebi or something but meh I dont care. Ok I usually dont judge pokemon by "Looks" but if I had to pick a cutest pokemon I would probally pick growlithe. I once had a arcinine that was level 100 with perfect moves. But my older brtoher got out games mixed up and brought home my FireRed Version and let his brother use it and he tok my Arcinine not knowing it was mine. I was mad lol.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Why did nobody mention cute little charmander. It is my favourite pokemon since the 11th episode of the pokemon series on tv (which almost made me cry because the charmander in that episode was almost dieing...or at least that is what I can remember from it). Why? Because he looks so super cute with his large eyes, big smile and overall cuteness :D

01148.jpg

Kybyrian

^ The Charmander in that episode almost had his flame on his tail out, which means that he would have died if his flame was completely diminished.

Also, I don't really find any Pokemon cute anymore, but I do know that when I was a bit younger I thought that Swinub was a relatively "cute" Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom