• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokémon?

What generation is it in?

• First Generation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Generation

• Third Generation

• Fourth Generation

• One of the new Japanese Pokemon

• Total voters
B

BlackDragon88

I Love Pickachu Why he/she look very cute and Cuddley! My 2nd Chosen one was PIPLUP Soo cute!

Charizard is easily one of the best pokemon ever. I voted 1st Generation which was awesome. 2nd was good, 3rd was horrible, but at least 4th was decent. i only hope it gets a little better with the 5th generation.

STEVEN

Flat The Court Composer
Mew-two or maybe Cresillia. I love season one Pokemon. i really hate how the are making so many new legendaries.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
If you want to know my favorite Pokemon, just look at my avatar :P
I've always loved Gyarados, he's been my main Pokemon ever since my first Pokemon game (Yellow).
:)
I always named him Shinobi as soon as he evolved from a Magicarp too, because he's my warrior hero.
<3

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hmm.. I'll go with Espeon or Umbreon and Rapidash. I hardly know any of the new generations though since my Pokemon interest faded.

D

Deleted member 6224

Pokemon

well i now there some stuff that im sayin but what yur favorite pokemon mine is politoed but my fighting pokemon is blastoise

And give me yur oppinion on black and white and if you need more info on black and white check tis website out

http://serebii.net/blackwhite/ (i now alot of people go on this website already):mellow:

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
My favorite pokemon is Squirtle. When I first played the games years ago I loved Squirtle so much that I wouldn't let him evolve and trained close to level 100. Definitely not the strongest level 100 pokemon around but he was always my favorite and I didn't want him changing.

My favorite pokemon is Muk. I don't care what you say, he'll kill anything. He can learn Fire Blast, Blizzard, Thunder, Explosion, DynamicPunch, and just about anything else that's powerful. Plus, he can resist his common weaknesses: he learns Ice-attacks to pick off Ground-types, and has high Special Defense to resist Psychic attacks.
Black and White are looking a little meh, but I'll gladly buy Pokemon Black. I'm also NOT going to use walkthroughs, hints, tips, cheats, or otherwise. I want this to be a throwback to Generations I & II, in which you have to venture through an unknown land with unknown creatures. Also, once I beat the game, I'm going to find out all of the underused pokemon, form a team out of them, and beat the game again.

My favorite pokemon is Charizard. he's been my favorite ever since i was little. he can learn killeer moves and he has great stats. this is my moveset for him; flamethrower, fly, blast burn/fire blast, and dragon claw. he's great in battle and is always my first choice.
i'm not going to learn about black and white because i want to feel new to the generation. i'm definately going to buy white.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Ever since I was a little kid playing my first Pokemon game, Gyarados has been my favorite <3
content

I just love him so much. When my first Magicarp evolved into a Gyarados I named him Shinobi because he was my warrior fighter~
Haha, I still name my Gyarados Shinobi too. :)
Gyarados is always in my main team...sometimes more than one Gyarados too.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I stopped playing this game a while back. I liked Scizor a lot, he's my favorite Pokemon. There were others that I liked but Scizor is at the top of the list.

Sorry but I cannot give you any advice on Black and White as Heart Gold is the only Pokemon game I've played.

My favorite is Celebi because I got one without cheats. I believe the only legitimate way to get one is to put the GS ball in a shrine somewhere.

Wait, that was only possible through a Japan-only event through connecting your Pokemon Crystal (japanese copy) into a cell phone (forgot what kind) and receive the GS Ball. Unless I'm forgetting an alternate event outside of Japan.

Wait, that was only possible through a Japan-only event through connecting your Pokemon Crystal (japanese copy) into a cell phone (forgot what kind) and receive the GS Ball. Unless I'm forgetting an alternate event outside of Japan.

And the Colosseum Bonus Disk in Japan too, I think. The only true way to get a legitimate one is to have a Japanese copy of Colosseum, meet whatever requirements needed to get it, transfer it to a Gen 3 game, then migrate it to a Gen 4 game. Way too much of a hassle if you ask me.

And the Colosseum Bonus Disk in Japan too, I think. The only true way to get a legitimate one is to have a Japanese copy of Colosseum, meet whatever requirements needed to get it, transfer it to a Gen 3 game, then migrate it to a Gen 4 game. Way too much of a hassle if you ask me.

There have been a couple of Gen 4 Wi-Fi events for a Jirachi. And there was a few Gamestop events for Jirachi. So, basically you just had to connect to Wi-Fi and you've got a Jirachi. Although if you don't have Wi-Fi, then I suppose it's a hassle, but most people have wireless nowadays.

Correct me if I falsely assumed the topic at hand :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom