• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Enemy is More Intimidating?

Which enemy is more intimidating

• Iron Knuckle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wall Master

• Gibdo/ReDead

• Dead Hand

• Cuccos

• Total voters
The twisted scream that freezes you everytime you hear it. The monsters that allways kill you when they get a hold of you. The things that dont dare tread in sun or freeze when the song of sun is played...............REDEADS.

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I've never been scared of wallmasters. Iron knuckles are the most intimidating, but I didn't vote for them. Gibdos and redeads are seriously freaky. When I was a kid, I was scared there was a redead in my closet o_O But I had to vote for Dead Hand. The first time I faced him, I almost barfed. With redeads, I feel creeped out. With Dead Hand, I feel pure terror.

Uh, cuccos... just don't hit them.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
The Iron Knuckle isn't so intimidating as it is difficult. Dead Hand was on the other hand, considering you had to let it catch you to attack him. ReDeads/Gibdos aren't a real threat considering you can stun them with the sun song.

F

Flare24

Deadhand. Has too be. It was the creepiest monster in the game.

Woah quite a split poll here :P Anyways, I HATED the wall masters. Everytime one got me, I screamed at the top of my lungs. Especially the ones in the Forest Temple after the warped hallway. Childhood nightmares....

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I voted Dead Hand, but only when you fight him as a child. When you fight him later, you can use the Lens of Truth to throw bombs at him, so you don't have to let yourself be captured. The other enemies can easily be taken care of, and Cuccos won't hurt you if you don't hurt them first.

Wall Master for me, just the thought that you could be scooped up by something was creepy, and seeing the shadow of it looming overhead/the sound you hear as it approaches may me freak out (especially in the rotating rooms in the Forest Temple)

G

garomaster

As a young kid watching my mom play through this game before I was allowed to I remember being very scared of the redeads in the Royal Family Tomb, but after seeing Dead Hand I think I had a hard time sleeping!!!

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i voted iron knukcle just because when they hit you it takes a lot out of you and also they start chaseing you after a while and you are traped the whole time.. you can't get away from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom