• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Enemy is More Intimidating?

Which enemy is more intimidating

• Iron Knuckle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wall Master

• Gibdo/ReDead

• Dead Hand

• Cuccos

• Total voters

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I actually LOVE the Iron Knuckles!! I wish there would have been more of them. They are really easy to defeat once you know how to defeat them. I would say floor or wallmasters. They are not that hard to defeat but especially the way they look. Creepy and intimidating

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Iron Knuckle. I love fighting these things and you actually feel accomplished when you do because it looks so intense and unbreakable

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I go with the floormasters from Ocarina of Time. The thought of little hands climbing up your body to strangle you is pretty... disturbing to me. I always shrug at one point in Forest Temple when you have to fight some of those for a key. That validates the saying "spin attack is your best friend" in my eyes.

On the other side, Death Hand is pretty messed up. I'm torn between them.

Cuccos, simply for the fact that you can't kill them. I have my technique down perfectly for all the other enemies, so they don't really scare me anymore. But when I first played OoT when I was like 9 or so, Iron Knuckles for sure. I would use all my bombs and din's fire so I wouldn't have to even approach them. HA

Redeads cuz they had cool sound effects and you froze in place as they slowly zombie-walked towards you. RUNNNN!

I gotta say the cuccos. I've honestly been hurt by them more than any of the other enemies on the list; maybe I should stop trying to kill them :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom