• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Enemy is More Intimidating?

Which enemy is more intimidating

• Iron Knuckle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wall Master

• Gibdo/ReDead

• Dead Hand

• Cuccos

• Total voters

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Absolutely Dead Hand.

tumblr_mc59ob5X2b1qes1rto1_500.png

tumblr_masgo3SZdU1rf9d6mo1_500.jpg

It's an unnatural creature which perfectly encapsulates the eeriness of the Bottom of the Well as well as the Shadow Temple much like the boss, Bongo Bongo. I'm afraid of anything with more limbs than myself and other humans beings, centipedes, for example, and to this day I'm a bit antsy when I face the creature. It's even more repulsive in the superior graphics of Ocarina of time 3D.

F

Fierce Ro

I didnt feel any enemy intimidating but when I played the Master Quest and tried to beat it with 3 hearts only, I always was afraid of Iron Knuckles cause they kill you with one hit. And Stalfos too, 2 hits and game over... also cuccos are always the most intimidating enemy they are immortal flying and deadly foes.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
It was between Dead Hand and Redeads/Gibdos for me, but I ultimately voted for Redeads/Gibdos. I still remember playing Ocarina of Time for the first time, and not expecting everything to be so... dark and creepy once I removed the Master Sword from its pedestal. Walking through what used to be Castle Town, and hearing those moans and screeches scared the heck out of me. I still remember being attacked by them too, man that gave me nightmares for days.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
UUGGHH,.... I hate Wall/Floormasters. (Majora's Mask had them too)
It's the sound of them FALLING that freaks me out.

And Dead Hands just look plain nasty!

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
Er, the IronKnuckle is my vote because it's the strongest of them all (next to the Cucco, but then again, the Cucco isn't that frightening).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom