• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Spirit

ZD Legend
Finished Drifters, caught up on the latest chapter of the Berserk manga, and now I'm looking to watch Ergo Proxy, but I keep hearing mixed things about it.
Im currently watching Ergo Proxy, i'm only 4 eps in but if you like slow burn plots and Ghost in the Shell then you shouldn't find anything you dislike.

All Might

Remember who you are
Forum Volunteer
Finished watching Rising of the Shield Hero and, as burnt out as I am by the isekai genre, this one exceeded my expectations in a lot of ways. Filled with interesting characters, an engaging plot, some decent action sections, and luckily minimal fanservice (I almost dropped it due to a certain Chocobo-ripoff-turned-loli), fans of fantasy will find this a worthwhile watch. Quick recap: Naofumi gets transported to a different world, undergoes a biting betrayal, and over the course of his journey softens into a tactical leader as he slowly builds up a party to fight off invading monsters. While it certainly doesn't bring anything new to the table, there are several resonating moments that bring about relatable character development, which I'd say is the strongest aspect.

Overall, Shield Hero stands head and shoulders above its fellow isekais such as ReZero, Konosuba, DanMachi, and especially Sword Art Online. Now, please let this fad end on a high note before it stagnates into a something worse than an outsider getting turned into a sentient slime (seriously, why is this trash rated so high?).

Ninja

bang!
Staff member
ZD Champion
We just started watching Death Note on Netflix. Only 12 episodes in but it’s super interesting so far. The potato chip scene is amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom