• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Clannad

Aside from Pokémon and a few episodes of Dragonball and Digimon back in the day, I've never really been into anime. But I also never really gave it a shot. So I started watching Clannad a few days ago and I'm in love with it. Currently watching through After Story and I'll be finished soon!

idk where I'll go after this, but it's been a good introduction to the anime life so far.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Recently did a more or less blind buy of Wolf's Rain at an anime convention, so I guess I'll be watching that. First episode was good, gave me vibes similar to the serious episodes of Cowboy Bebop, having the same composer and being directed by a guy who worked on storyboards, while also having a similar atmosphere.

I also, uhh, came across Clannad and Welcome to the NHK. Hopefully I'll have time to start them very soon.

And for seasonal stuff, if I can remember them all, I am also watching Ancient Magus Bride, Pop Team Epic, Darling in the FranXX, Today's Menu for the Emiya Family, Kokkoku, Killing Bites (ironically, I swear), Violet Evergarden, and eventually A Place Further Than the Universe, and maybe possibly Fate/Extella. I have actually not had a whole lot of time to watch any of the newer stuff. Still have to finish up Blood Blockade Battlefront's second season.

I've also been delving a bit into Fist of the Northstar occasionally.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Clannad

Aside from Pokémon and a few episodes of Dragonball and Digimon back in the day, I've never really been into anime. But I also never really gave it a shot. So I started watching Clannad a few days ago and I'm in love with it. Currently watching through After Story and I'll be finished soon!

idk where I'll go after this, but it's been a good introduction to the anime life so far.

BOY! I'm so proud of you my boy. Clannad is great. :eek:

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Lupin III Part V -- Part 5's are doing pretty well recently! Persona, Lupin III, and now Jojo have anime either on the way or currently airing! This part of Lupin III is shaping up pretty nicely with stylish flair, even if there is a bit of a clash in its old fashioned roots and modern setting.
Gundam Build Fighters -- Gotten really into Gundam recently, and I figured that this is a nice break from the serious and often grim nature of the main series'. It's a lighthearted shonen battle anime about plastic figures from mecha shows.
Little Witch Academia -- Honestly this is kinda cheating since I haven't started yet, but I'm gonna watch the cute witch cartoon tonight. It looks fun and it's animated wonderfully from Studio Trigger.

Just started watching the Cinemax show The Knick. I haven’t even finished the first episode yet, but it’s already got me hooked.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt anyone.

I started watching the Castlevania series on Netflix. I like it so far, even if the animation of Dracula walking makes him look like he's holding in a really big poo.

Pen

The game is on!
I started watching Robotics;Notes today with no real expectations. I'm only two episodes in, but the show has me sold already! It's one of the two main characters in particular that I'm really taken by. Her name is Akiho and she reminds me a bit of one of my favourite anime characters, Okarin from Steins;Gate (which coincidentally is made by the same people as Robotics;Notes). Anyway, I guess we'll see where this show goes. Anything could happen at this point, but I'm definitely liking it so far. :^^:

Ninja

Well well well
Was flipping through shows on Hulu and the wife saw Yu Yu Hakusho and immediately lit up about how it was her childhood favorite.

I’ve never seen it but we started watching a few days ago and we’re already at episode 56. I’m really enjoying it so far.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Right now I am watching My Hero Academia. I am taking a break from Bleach. Konosuba has me curious though.

Don't know if this counts as an anime or not, but it is listed as an anime by Netflix so I'm going to say that I am also currently watching season 2 of Castlevania.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I actually finished Castlevania yesterday. Great stuff. Definitely more substantial than Season 1, which I also loved. Alucard turned out to be pretty interesting and his and Trevor's dynamic ended up being more than a trope.
Gonna start F-Zero Legends soon. Gonna be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom