• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Decided to do some retro anime I’ve always wanted to watch but never had the time so I’m currently marathoning Inuyasha. I’m a little over halfway through the series with 119/193 episodes watched and 2/4 films watched as well.

Mido

Version 1
And for some god forsaken reason I'm going to watch this last season of SAO. I cant get off this damn train, might as well ride it to the death and see where it takes me.

You are doing the work of heroes; stay strong on this train ride! (I still have yet to check out the Alicization content yet myself).

Last anime I watched was Fullmetal Alchemist (2003). It was definitely a very solid adaptation, and I'm thinking of rewatching Brotherhood to have a fresh comparison.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I'm watching Attack on Titan! It's pretty dope =D
My favorite quote so far is:
"We can't always carry our fallen comrades Owen. But we carry their memories"
Captain Levi to Owen

My Hero Academia.

I wasn't planning on watching it just yet, but my friend is insisting I binge it.
I watched the entire first season today already. Whelp, there goes my sleep schedule again.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
After finishing Inuyasha, I watched Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, and Fruits Basket (2019); and then rewatched Erased. Currently halfway through the Air adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom