• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
I just finished Neon Genesis Evangelion. The ending was weird but I kinda liked it. I feel like this show did a solid job of handling surreal moments, such as leaving the screen still and silent for a long amount of time or repeating the same shot. I feel like I’d otherwise hate that editing if it were a different show

ExLight

Ultimate Lucky Student
It's kinda funny to see people praising SAO back in 2012 rofl

I just finished Zaregoto (I need more seasons of mystery shows where are my next seasons of Perfect Insider, Sakurako, and Zaregoto pls).

I want to start watching Kino no Tabi and NHK ni Youkoso next

Spirit

ZD Legend
I just finished Neon Genesis Evangelion. The ending was weird but I kinda liked it. I feel like this show did a solid job of handling surreal moments, such as leaving the screen still and silent for a long amount of time or repeating the same shot. I feel like I’d otherwise hate that editing if it were a different show
Oh my god please tell me you didnt watch the netflix version.

Also if you watch 'The End of Evangelion' it replaces the last two episodes with something that kind of makes more sense.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
Oh my god please tell me you didnt watch the netflix version.

Also if you watch 'The End of Evangelion' it replaces the last two episodes with something that kind of makes more sense.
I watched Netflix, please don’t yell at me :kawaii:

And yeah, I watched that one afterwards

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I'm gonna start watching Gunbuster! Alternatively, I was contemplating rewatching Gundam 0080: War in The Pocket, but I'll probably save that for when the new RE100 Zaku II Kai model kit comes out.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Too goddamn many, that's which. With all the time I'm sinking into FE, I'm falling behind on everything. This season, I'm watching:

Black Clover
Carole & Tuesday
Fairy Tail: Final Series
Fire Force
Fruits Basket (2019)
Astra Lost In Space
Skilled Teaser Takagi S2
Demon Slayer
Lord El-Melloi II Case Files: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note

It's been years since I've been watching this many seasonals at once. I'm getting a little overwhelmed. I'll finish everything eventually, but still. FE has too much of my attention lately. I don't like falling behind on seasonals.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
This season:
Vinland Saga
Demon Slayer
Lord El-Melloi II Case Files: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note

I'm pretty behind on the last few seasons of anime and haven't been staying on top of this season either, though. Making an effort to get back into the groove, though.

Spirit

ZD Legend
Rewatching Neon Genesis Evangelion until my headache goes away.

No, not the Netflix version. **** the Netflix version it's ****ing horrendous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom