• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Where Would YOU Live?

Clock Town for sure. Lively place, lots of people, plenty to do, and I consider it to be very pretty as well. Always loved it :)

Though, Ikana comes a close second. My only beef with it is that it's a bit lonely and not all that pretty.... Of course, I love Termina but can't live in all the places.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Three choices, listed in order of preference.

3. Clock Town (minus the whole moon falling and killing the world thing)

Clock Town would be a nice place to live between the shooting gallery, various games and other such things, and nice people (for the most part). Add in that it's in pretty close proximity to other areas like a beach and mountains and then you've got yourself a nice place to live.

2. Kakariko Village (Ocarina of Time)

Kakariko Village is a nice to live. It doesn't have much to do, but it's nice and laid back and, like with Clock Town, people tend to be pretty friendly over there.

1. Windfall Island

Windfall Island is easily my preferred place to live in the Zelda World. It's got a ton of stuff to do, almost all of the people are pretty friendly, and to top it off, the beach is great.

R

RaikuSamiyaza

Death Mountain, Gorons seem to be friendly and treat you as family, besides, I can eat as many rocks as I want :3

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I would choose Windfall island. I think Wind Waker is such a peaceful game and I think some of the characters on the island are quite interesting. I also do believe that I could have countless philosophical discussions with them. I´ve always wanted to live on an island and Windfall seems like a perfect one :)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Have to say Outset Island. Just a cofy cozy twon with nothing abnormal except a girl falling from a bird into a forest......Just your normal island.

probably the city in the sky. it's just so peaceful. it's also huge, almost not populated at all (which is good, because i like being alone,) and a lot of wind and rain. i would probably just live out the rest of my life there.

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
Ordon Village. It has a cozy small town feel. At the edge of a beautiful forest. Everyone knows everyone. Good friends, fishing, and I think it'd be just a great place to live.

EDIT: Or Windfall Island! I can't make up my mind. D:

Last edited:

Ganondork

goo
Holodrum, preferably in Subrosia. I love the Subrosians, and their way of life. Not to mention, lava, treasure, and piratians seem to flock around there, too.

What isn't to like about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom