• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Definately Majoras Mask and The Minish Cap, Both are great, have good dungeons and they're both unique in there own ways... MM your sent to a different dimension to become a hero of that universe and Minish Cap has you shrink to find out that theres a world that lives among yours but just smaller.

I love both OOT and MM but OOT was my childhood game. I can just picture everything about the game in my mind and the characters felt meaningful to me.

I am pretty torn between Wind Waker and Skyward Sword, but I would have to give it to the latter. There was just something about the final parts of the game (such as the hero's song and Sky Keep) that made link seem like an even cooler character. I mean, it feels like heroic stuff, and junk.

Skyward sword for me the controls where awesome there was a lot of funniness to keep it happy and the graphics where incredible. the story also flowed nicely and the places evolved as you get stronger not staying the same like in the older games. my previous favorite was OoT however ss beat it out of the water until i played 3ds version which made it a very close fight within my brain but skyward sword pulled out victorious

mine has to be twilight princess the game is so amazing it introduced me to real gaming its the first zelda game i played it was really hard and just overall a great game!

W

willguitarlink

While I love Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, I have to give the honor to Twilight Princess. Link's Awakening is a close second.

E

essegura92

Ocarina of time is the best game, best history first 3d zelda game remember the first 10 at ign and is when the three or two timelineas divide to make the difrent zelda games

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
LttP was the first Zelda game I had ever played. So for me it has some sentimental value.

T

triple split

zelda 2
that game was HARD but it was rewarding when i got to kill my enemies that at one point could have made me their b*!(H AND LEFT ME WITH A FEELING OF SATISFACTION after i beat the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom