• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
T

The Wind Fish

Windwaker's cel-shaded art was so cool! I loved exploring new islands.

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
Ocarina of Time. /cliche

It was my first game addiction, and everything about it was incredible. Music, characters, storyline, map, gameplay, everything.

G

GoronVSLink

Link to the Past is always going to be my first Zelda game on the SNES, and my Number 1 favorite!

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
Link's Awakening is mine. This is the oldest Zelda game I own and I'm sure the other oldies share the feeling of vast unknown worlds. I also really like the character of Marin. She's like a Zelda without the kidnapping and princessy things. But what really seals the deal for me is the "Pandora's Box" effect. In Greek Myths, the gods created the perfect human and named her Pandora. Pandora had qualities from all the gods such as Ares' ferioscity and Athena's wisdom. The quality she got from Zeus, king of the gods, was curiousity. For some reason, she ended up owning a special box. she knew something evil resided in the box, but her curiousity got the best of her and she opened the box, releasing the evil inside, the seven deadly sins. What this has to do with Links Awakening is that if you don't wake up the Wind Fish, you'll never leave the island. But if you do wake the Wind Fish, The Island will be gone. It's just pure genious to me:)

S

Synn

My vote depends. Is it your FAVORITE or the BEST? If it were favorite, I would go OoT all the way. But if it were best, then I would say Majora's Mask or Wind Waker.

This question gets asked so often but is so hard for me to answer. I love so many of them almost equally.
I'm glad we are able to check off more than one, because I chose four.
1. Ocarina of Time - This game is just what Zelda is about. It really sets the standard.
2. Skyward Sword - Fresh design with new objects and systems. Amazing storyline as well. I'd say this has one of the best storylines.
3. Majora's Mask - Fairly different than other Zelda games which makes it so interesting. I love the masks and their different effects. This game is just super fun.
4. Twilight Princess - I know many people don't like this game as much as others because of some flaws, but personally I've always considered it one of my all-time favourites. Just overall, I adore this game. And this game had the best graphics (not saying graphics make a game good but it's just another thing I adore about it.)

F

Fpob_tim

it was so hard to chose between MM and OOT. I decided to vote MM as I thought less people would vote for it.

L

Lock255

Wind Waker shows an innocence and vulnerability that many other games in the series lack. Its an openly touching, and frankly, beautiful story. Link is portrayed as a humble islander boy with the few people he really cares for. The story is one of a normal person trying to save the people he loves and in doing so, becomes an Extra-ordinary hero driven by pure values. Many of the games have a similar plot line (pretty much all of them) but this one really reiterates that sort of love. The graphics do this in a way that realistic graphics would have a much more difficult time doing. I'm not saying that its better than the rest in the series, but it does have this sort of passionate story added to the wicked awesome story attributed to the series in general. That with the fact that I was late to convert to LoZ fandom makes Wind Waker my favorite.

Sorry if that was too much but I felt the need to express :)

I love my Ocarina of Time. I'm not like all the other people who say they like it because of its story etc. I love it because it entered me into the Zelda world. I loved the control scene…The original graphics…. and the Dungeon design. OoT will always be my favorite.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
For me...........it's definitely a tie between The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom