• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
i like skysword swor the most becuae i think it looks really cool with the artstyle i also like fighting with my bare hands which is a lot cooler than pushing buttons all day because i do that a lot already but i cant fight with a sword but i can fight with my wii remote controller and i can fight pretty good in real life too

Easily Wind Waker. The game was so charming, had fantastic graphics and music, had inventive dungeons, and really made the quest feel epic. I didn't mind the sailing as it really made the world feel huge, and it was. I loved exploring the ocean. I also loved the story and characters. Overall I feel this was quite the masterpiece. There are just so many reasons I love the game it would take me all day to list them all.

As of late, I would say Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword are my favorites. As for what I think is the best designed? Probably a Link to the Past. As for the quintessential Zelda game? Twilight Princess for sure.

Manaburn

Graphics Artist
OoT is my favorite game at this point in time. I'm just about finish my first playthrough, then onto MM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom