• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I've made my final vote. Ocarina of Time. I think Skyward Sword is fun but OoT was my first experience and it birngs back nostalgia.

K

Kenu_Tsunaru

Ocarina of Time with no questions. That game holds so many awesome memories, and I've beaten it countless times and probably still will more.

Majora's Mask I hold in the same regard, just not as strongly as I played OoT first.

I really can't decide.. OoT becuase of the wonderful design and nostalgia and the awesome moment when we see adult Link for the first time and just how epic everything was...
TP becuase its dark and i like dark and the twilight-lighting effect that gave everything an odd glow was just beautiful and Hyrule castle at the end is just amazing
WW because i LOVE SAILING! (whyyyyy did PH take that away from me? =[)

Decision... Wind Waker and i really can't believe it =]

X

xXDarkLink11Xx

Oh god...Oot, Mm and Ss, they are all really gooooooooooooood D: although i have to say Oot was a childhood favourite, i still remember buying it when i was five, getting my first ever n64 and my very own zelda game, so it'll have to be Oot for me, AND THE SOONER THEY MAKE A SEQUEL FROM Mm the better :D [:)]

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Majora's Mask. As much as I love Ocarina of Time, MM just had deeper themes and ideas. Doubt we'll ever see a game like it again.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
My favorite Zelda game is either Link's Awakening because of so many easter eggs & game references or Skyward Sword because of the graphics, story, & reference to the future Link & Zelda reference at the end.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
My favorite was Phantom Hourglass, it was my first game, that brought me into the series
It had a great story-line and the gamelay was actually pretty good. Alot of people don't like it because it's so different from the other games, but honestly, it's pretty cool, you've got alot of control over link, and even though it's on the easier side, it' just so much fun!

Second is either twilight princess or Skyward Sword, cant decide which, they're both AMAZING games with awesome graphics and gamplay. :)

J

jose095

I like Spirit tracks because of the music, but my most favorite is Ocarina of Time (3D) for the gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom