• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Shadow Wolfo

Darkest Wolfo There Is!
Majora's Mask all the way, it is a classic.
Majora's Mask is not all about the temples and killing the main guy. It is more about the side quests that get to me in this. Nintendo has done a fantastic job with the Zelda series in my opinion, they never let me down.

I agree with Axle... SS is a lot of fun!! I love playing that game, (It is my favorite in a lot of parts) but there are just some things I don't like about the game... Silent relam, the Imprisoned, and flying that takes FOREVER are a few of my top peeves.... My favorite classics are OOT and TP... I will never get tired of playing those :) :)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Skyward Sword is my favourite game in the series do far but I've only played it and OoT so I'm sure there is more fun to come.
I really like the way the world was set out and I think the characters are very memorable.

N

Nero1514

There all Awesome games to me! but if i had to pick it would be
"The Wind Waker"

T

theskyisempty

Twilight Princess. I fell in love with everything about that game. The characters and their development, the overall back story, the scenery, the side quests...it was all executed wonderfully to me. And, the final boss battle was incredible. It was the perfect ending to the game. Twilight Princess is an absolute close running with Ocarina of Time, but I think that the duration of the game, the detail of the the dungeons and other areas made it more of a challenge, which in turn just made me love it a lot more. It was just a beautiful game.

the best zelda game...the eternal question...its probably the first one or ocarina of time... i havent played skyward sword yet cuz im still playing TP

M

Majora's Master

My Fav Zelda Game

I have experienced an amazing adventure as I've played through every single game in the series overall my fav would definitely b majoras mask cuz its fun mind-boggling. And a new variety of weapons its clearly the best

Last edited by a moderator:
D

des0latelife

Ocarina of Time, followed very closely by Majora's Mask. OoT was the very first Zelda game I played when I was a little kid and it sucked me in like no other game ever has before. It's what got me into the Zelda games and it's what started it all for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom