• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Gah, difficult question! Probably Wind Waker or Skyward Sword... and I really enjoyed Spirit Tracks, too.

I'm gonna say Skyward Sword. And it's not cause it's the newest one or myehmeyhmyeh any of that rubbish. I just enjoyed it the most in terms of story, items and the motion controls.

S

SwipertheFox

The Wind Waker. The game had one really amazing story, just so much of it, that I can tell the whole story from beginning to end, not exactly word for word but every scene, every task/objective, all of it. The art style was amazing, I don't care what anyone has to say about this unless it's good. I enjoyed the cartoon look to the entire game and how amazingly detailed it was with this art style. I'm strongly disappointed with people who haven't and won't touch this game because of how it looks. The game is actually a lot more violent than most would expect it to be and I think all of us know why. A lot of people like to say this was an easy game. I'd say it averages up with many other games in the series. But everyone has their own opinions, or should be allotted to them. The Wind Waker held a slight bit of a challenge for me the first time, still does hold one up sometimes. One of the best parts about the game is that you're a twelve year old boy who's strong, intelligent, courageous and so on. This list can go on and on. Who doesn't wanna be this amazing little boy and destroy the evil in his path to rescue his sister (the original goal)?

Skyward Sword had gorgeous graphics, Excellent gameplay, fantastic story, it is obviously the best zelda game tied with ocarina of time.

oshi_yoshi

Skyloftian Night Patrol
Twilight Princess.... *drowns in all the SS, MM, OoT votes*
Midna was the reason I love TP so much... She was so snotty at first, and it made me want to solve everything for the sake of spiting her. And it didn't give me nightmares! I was seven when I played ALttP and it scared me sooo bad. Being a bunny freaked me out. MM, obviously, the moon! OoT, everything was pretty scary and I have no idea why.... SS Silent Realms scared me witless and I woke up in cold sweats for days after each one. TP was dark from the beginning and there wasn't much room for it to get weirder, and I fell into the theme pretty quickly and came to expect the Twilit enemies dying strangely and violently. I loved the light turn of events involving the minigames... TP for the win...!

M

MrPurple56

majoras mask ftw! its just that feeling u get when u play the game, the game will always be my favourite

I love (almost) all zelda games but I'm going to have to go with ocarina of time. Although, I still haven't gotten to play skyward sword.

T

TheUltimateHobo

Skyward Sword is awesome but it doesn't compare to Ocarina of Time because nothing beats the first game you actually like with a passion.

T

Teabus

Usually I like the traditional Hyrule-based Zelda games. But when it comes to Majora's mask it doesn't matter that it's based on Termina field!
One thing why it's my favourite game might be that it was the first Zelda game I acctually finished. But all the characters are great, the quests is perfect, not too hard and not too easy ("lagom" like we say in Sweden). The fact that you have some masks that will transform you into another race is awesome and I like that magic beans grow from water instead of time.
Just a great game for N64!

The Wind Waker was my all time favorite Zelda game. Skyward Sword came close, very close, but Wind Waker still holds that trophy in my little heart container. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom