• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Water Based Dungeon Is Hardest?

M

mokona23

3: Jabu-Jabu
2: Water Temple
1: Great Bay Temple

I own Twilight Princess, but I haven't gotten to the Lakebed Temple yet.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
1: lakebed temple
2: great bay temple
3: water temple
Haven't gotten to the water on ALP and haven't played OOA :(

Big Octo

=^)
Of all games I played with a Water Dungeon:
4. Water Temple- It's difficulty is easily overrated. I feel it's a lot more linear than people make it out to be.
3. Ancient Cistern-I was a bit confused at first, but then I came through and the rest of the dungeon was pretty linear, like most dungeons in Skyward Sword.
2. Lakebed Temple-The water systems and the main room of the dungeon are much more discombobulating than the easy Water Temple's. For a good 3/4 of the dungeon, navigation can be a challenge.
1. Great Bay Temple-The truly hard water dungeon. The water system here is the most complex, changing the direction of the current and making sure that all the pipes are running proved to be an arduous task. I sometimes found myself backtracking to return to pipes I hadn't activated.

J

Jane

5: Water dungeon
4: water temple ( for some reason never had that much trouble with it)
3:Jabu Jabu's belly
2: Great Bay Temple
1: Lake Bed Temple ( probably had more trouble than most people with this)

Purple_Rupee

They call me Ammi
1. Lakebed temple (hated the temple, loved the boss)
2. Water Temple
3. Great Bay
4. Water Dungeon
5. Jabu Jabu's Belly

I haven't gotten to jabu-jabu's belly on OoA, but I did all the other ones. I think the Great Bay temple is the hardest, due to how easy it is to get lost trying to manipulate the water flow. I actually like the water based dungeons more than most other dungeons because they make me think more. By the way, this thread didn't mention the Mermaid's Cave in Oracle of Ages, which is also a water dungeon.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
1- Water Temple NO DOUBT
2- Great Bay Temple Hard but not too hard
3- Lakebed Temple Meh
4- Water dungeon Meh
5- Jabu-Jabu Really Easy

S

SilverMoon

1. Lakebed Temple
2. Great Bay Temple
3. Water Temple

I haven't played the others, but I had a really hard time beating the Lakebed Temple in TP. I found that the Water Temple in OoT wasn't that hard compared to this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom