• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Water Based Dungeon Is Hardest?

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I think that the Water Temple from Twilight Princess was a bit confusing. I played it again for a marathon and forgot where to go and which way to spin the room around. It was awful and cost me so much time.

1. Great Bay Temple
2. Water Temple
3. Lakebed Temple

I think...
Lakebed was not too hard one I figure out what I was doing...

All Water Temples are evil. Period. But I'm definitely going with the Water Temple as the most annoying, because I always get lost or don't collect enough keys for the doors, or forget where one of the keys is (and I forget a different key every time, too...)

I have not played as far as the water temple in Majora's Mask

4. Lakebed Temple - This one in my opinion was pretty straight forward and very linear of what had to be done
3. Water Dungeon - I grew up on this one and I thought it was pretty straight forward except for one part
2. Jabu Jabu - If I remember right this one got me confused a little with have to change time all the time
1. Water Temple - This one always sent me in circles trying to find one last item

I can't remember the Great Bay Temple, it was too long ago when I played MM ;)

4. Water Dungeon (ALttP)
3. Lakebed Temple (TP)
2. Water Temple (OoT)
1. Jabu Jabu (OoA)

I never found the Water dungeons exactly hard, but in OoA I was utterly unoriented...
To change the water level with those buttons and running round searching for specific rooms, I was so frustrated because I never was in the room I wanted to be in and I couldn't find them again. It's actually one of my most hated dungeons :dry:

Great Bay Temple and Lakebed Temple. I don't know why much people says Water Temple from OoT it's the hardest even from the series, for me it's one of the easiest. I could easily beat it right now.

1) Lakebed temple (I hate that place :/)
2) Water Temple (OOT)
3) Jabu Jabu (OOT)
I haven't played MM or OOA but Lakebed temple just confuses the crap outta me whenever I play it.... Water temple really isn't that bad especially with the 3DS helps (color-coded temple :P ) and even though Jabu Jabu from OOt isn't "covered in water" it still is the first "water temple" (like the Deku tree is the first forest temple) Jabu Jabu is incredibly easy and I can beat it in 10 min.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom