• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Water Based Dungeon Is Hardest?

never played ALTTP or OOA but im getting them for my emulators.
1 being the worst
3.water temple oot
2.great bay temple mm
1.lakebed temple
i actually love them all, its just...... lake bed temple is looooong for me and gr8 bay i have to get stary fairies

bs8814

The Gamer
First off, these Dungeons were not hard, they were just time consuming. The most time consuming one would have to be the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
Ugh, I hated the Great Bay Temple! First off, there are many different ways to go but you can only go to down certain paths depending on the water flow (which you have to change sometimes :mad:) Also, the mini-bosses sure are a pain. I mean they take forever to kill! Oh, but let's not forget the boss itself, Gyorg. God, do I hate Gyorg! This guy is such a pain to deal with, even more of a pain than the mini-bosses! When you fight Gyorg, you fight him while on a platform and he's in the water. Which makes sense, because he eats you whenever you go in the water! Also, Z-targetting does nothing because your boomerang cutters can never get to him you have to use your arrows. Also, once you actually hit him (which only stuns him BTW) you have to go into the water, hurt him, and then swim out of there as fast as you can (not fun)!! And be careful not to stand too close to the edge because Gyorg will run into the platform and knock you into the water! I hate the Great Bay Temple, but the rest of Majora's Mask is pretty awesome!

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
5. Swamp Palace (ALttP one)
4. Lakebed Temple
3. Great Bay Temple
2. Water Temple
1. Jabu-Jabu

Great Bay Temple was probably the most challenging. Followed by Lakebed Temple, which i actually found quite easy.
As for Water Temple from OOT, i have such bad OCD i have to collect every single thing i possibly can, and kill every enemy, therefore, i hardly missed anything.

Deff Great bay. I don't even think it can be counted as a temple. It was WAY too much like a factory to be considered a temple. Anyway. The dungeon isn't even the worst part, no, the boss is the WORST. He's impossible to beat :P

I wouldn't say Great Bay Temple is hard, but it's also not the easiest as some might say. The dungeon forces u to use critical thinking, but I only hate it because of the REAL bombchus popping up and knocking me off platforms. The miniboss was okay even though everone said he was really annoying since u got to pull up toxic gelly off his body (IT'S OVER 9,000) XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom