• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Water Based Dungeon Is Hardest?

The hardest to me so far was the Great Bay Temple. The Water Temple in Ocarina of Time wasn't hard, just annoying. The only hard thing in the Water Temple was Dark Link.

I just played the great bay temple again. I had no troubles at all. It was easy. Did I get lucky or is the temple just that easy?

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Water Temple in OoT. I just always get turned around in there and go into the wrong rooms.

Beeker

Wild Card
Gotta say Great Bay Temple. The OoT Water Temple wasn't hard so much as annoying. Now this makes me think... What is it with Water based dungeons and Zelda? They always have to be the annoying ones:dry:

F

Falcool

I think the Great bay temple is the hardest noe, Water Temple on Oot Master Quest was a bit challenging though.

i gotta say the great bay temple. it was so easy to get lost in there and you only had a limited time to do it. and the boss was really hard. the only water dungeon i liked was in Alttp. hey, i'm not sure if anyone else noticed but what is it with water dungeons and hookshots? you get the hookshot in the TP and Alttp water dungeons, you get an improvement for it in Oot, and you get it right before the water dungeon in Mm. just saying...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
i gotta say the great bay temple. it was so easy to get lost in there and you only had a limited time to do it. and the boss was really hard. the only water dungeon i liked was in Alttp. hey, i'm not sure if anyone else noticed but what is it with water dungeons and hookshots? you get the hookshot in the TP and Alttp water dungeons, you get an improvement for it in Oot, and you get it right before the water dungeon in Mm. just saying...
Yeah, I noticed that too. Maybe because you gotta change gears alot? Oh, I agree with Great Bay being hardest water temple. I was lost once, and it was on the Final Day. I realized I have 6 in-game hours left, so I played the SoT, and I lost all my ammunition. :(

Kybyrian

I have to say...

1. Jabu Jabu from Oracle of Ages. Really a confusing one, but I enjoyed it a lot.
2. Water Temple from Ocarina of Time. It could be very confusing, but I thought it was a bit easier than Jabu Jabu in Oracle of Ages.
3. Great Bay Temple from Majora's Mask. It was fairly difficult, though not that much. At least it was pretty enjoyable, as a dungeon should be.

Oh easily the Water Temple from Ocarina of Time. To this day, I memorize it using our guide, and I still get lost making my way around it. There's so many different levels, and you have to fluctuate between all of these different levels so often, that it gets confusing.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I think that the Water Temple for OoT was probably the most challenging. I always had a great deal of difficultly when I was playing OoT. There were many rooms and the keys were hard to find after a certain point. Then, the temple leads up to the boss who was quite easy, if you ask me.

1. Water Dungeon- because it's ALttP and every dungeon is so much harder than all the other games. Nothing having to do with water had any effect on the hardness, it's just because ALttP is a harder game in general than all the others.
2. Water Temple- it was by far the most annoying water temple in all zelda games. I really hated that temple
3. Great Bay Temple- that was pretty annoying too, but much more fun than in OoT.
4. Jabu Jabu- The easiest waster dungeon ever. It was sooooo easy.
I've never played OoA so I have no idea about the last one.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Great. Bay. Temple. Without a doubt. So many crazy enemies and half-impossible puzzles. Then there are the minibosses, the gekko and the eye thing. Drives me crazy.
OoT water temple was cake, only part I've ever struggled with is Dark Link fight, and then even he got so easy when I just kept hitting with the hammer, he died without hitting me.
I don't remember much about the Lakebed Temple in Tp, so I guess it wasn't too hard.
Jabu-Jabu's belly was annoying at best, but not too difficult.
I do hope they bring Water Temples back, they're always fun and usually challenging.

Well I'd have to say that my order would be

5 - Water Dungeon ( 2nd dark world dungeon LttP ) . It wasn't really hard at all one of the easiest in LttP even! No need to describe it too much.

4 - Water Temple The water temple, ahh.. It used to stump me as a little three year old. I'd make it to the water temple and I could never find the key in the middle tower under that block. They make it a lot easier in the 3DS version where the camera zooms into that area haha! I love this temple now it's easy and short and fun! Good atmosphere too!

3 - Lakebed Temple I have to be honest with you. The reason this is above the Water Temple is because the first time I beat it my internet was out and I couldn't use a walkthrough. You know what though? I really enjoyed it, most definitely my favorite dungeon in TP.

2 - Great Bay Temple What?! A list where GBT doesn't end up at the top from me? NO WAY? Yes way. It's a very close call for me but now that I have that one hookshot target embedded in my brain the temple is a lot easier. I mean, who's going to randomly look up for a hookshot target?! Anyways.. the reason it's up here is because well it is hard, especially for a 5-6 year old kid haha. Also don't forget about those stray fairies!

1 - Jabu-Jabu's Belly from Oracle of Ages Yes, this dungeon has it all, switching the water levels, tough puzzles, tough enemies, danger, the whole package. It's undoubtedly the hardest 2D zelda dungeon, and for that matter perhaps the toughest one of all. Aside from maybe MAYBE your first run of the Stone Tower Temple (with fairies)

There's my list guys! I hope you Enjoyed it and sorry for bumping this old thread but I think it's a great thread anyways.

As always GAME ON FELLOW GAMERS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom