• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What TV Show Are You Watching

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I remember I said I would never try it but my sister assured me I would like it so I gave the pokemon series (1997 I think) a try and I must say I laughed a lot. I like it. I also watched Stranger Things which is totally amazing (a perfect performance by Winona Ryder) and right now everything is on a summer break. I have to wait till Oct for my fav shows to start again. Until then I try to finish the first Pokemon series.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I remember I said I would never try it but my sister assured me I would like it so I gave the pokemon series (1997 I think) a try and I must say I laughed a lot. I like it. I also watched Stranger Things which is totally amazing (a perfect performance by Winona Ryder) and right now everything is on a summer break. I have to wait till Oct for my fav shows to start again. Until then I try to finish the first Pokemon series.

I've been rewatching the Pokemon series lately and it' much better than I remember, it's aged so well.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
So that new Lethal Weapon (aka "The Adventures of Young Riggs and Murtagh") show was on last night. And once again I really gotta wonder...

Why?

Why is this necessary? Why - out of everything humankind is in desperate need of - do we get a Lethal Weapon television show?

I mean, the show's alright on its own. It's not bad. It's not great. It's pretty standard middle of the road television fare. But why does it have to be Lethal Weapon?

What's sad is it's got this running gag wherin baby Riggs and Murtagh keep arguing over which fictional buddy cop pair they are. That's right. A fictional buddy cop routine are arguing over which fictional buddy cop routine they are. That's some serious meta level sh*t going on here. Any more of this existential waxing and this show might just achieve self awareness.

What's sad about this is that they could conceivably be ANY ONE of the referenced buddy cop pairs- but when they spun their "Copyrighted Franchise Cashin of the Week-O-Wheel" it landed on Lethal Weapon.

Refurbished

Adventuring
51UtmYyaVNL._SX940_.jpg

Bought all 5 seasons of Fringe and have been rewatching all them. So many good memories. Check it out. It's probably one of my favorite TV Shows of all time.

Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_(TV_series)

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I need to start up on Gotham S3 and finish Daredevil S2.

The new season of Gotham just started and I am happy as a clam! ^_^

That and iZombie are about the only network shows I watch regularly anymore...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The new season of Gotham just started and I am happy as a clam! ^_^

That and iZombie are about the only network shows I watch regularly anymore...
Saw the Mad Hatter promo. So excited. Gonna start it when I get home tonight.

I still watch the Flarrowverse shows, but the new seasons haven't started yet. Also, I'm gonna check out the upcoming Westworld show. It looks good.

Pen

The game is on!
I working my way through the second season of Marvel's Agent Carter at the moment. I'm enjoying it a lot, but I feel like sometimes when they try to be funny it just ends up feeling embarrassing. At least for me anyway. But overall I think it's good. ^^

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I just started watching Agents of Shield again. I think its best days were in the first two seasons. I know that one of the main reasons they started the show was to introduce the inhumans, but now that they have, it's lost a lot of its appeal now, at least for me.

Can't wait for Flash and Arrow to start up again!!!!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I watch a ton of shows, so it just depends on what time of the year it is and what shows are on at the moment. Right now I'm watching:

Gotham
Big Bang Theory
Ink Master
Survivor
Criminal Minds
American Horror Story
Supernatural (the new season doesn't start until next week, but it's my favorite show so I had to include it)
Hell's Kitchen
Exorcist
The Simpsons
Family Guy
A few different Food Network shows
Task Master
Go 8 Bit

Shows that I keep up with that are off season right now:
Bates Motel
Damien
Amazing Race
Big Brother
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Workaholics

There are also a ton of shows that have either ended and I've watched all of, or that I started watching but haven't caught up with in a while. Plus a whole list of shows on Netflix that I need to watch. I just love tv shows!

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Only american shows I ever do watch. rarely however, when it actually is on tv, Im usually more of an anime person.
Special Victims Unit and Kitchen Nightmares! :)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My friends made me watch Young Justice, and its pretty good. I just started season 2, and this time jump has really thrown me off. That and American Horror Story are pretty much the only shows I'm watching right now.

Big Brother
Please tell me you are equally upset by the winner this past season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom