• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What TV Show Are You Watching

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
The Shannara Chronicles on Netflix

Surprisingly good, if sparse. But the production values are high and the acting is good and it's got John Rhys-Davies in it and I kinda think he's actually one of the most awesome things ever so that's cool. Also the chicks in this show are smoking hot. And the guys all look pretty enough by my reckoning so I'm sure gal's will dig them too :)

On the subject of guys given that this show airs on MTV I'm surprised the male characters and protagonist aren't complete betas. Actually given MTV's involved I'm surprised it's worth watching at all. Doesn't take long to get through S1.

Has anyone read the books? I've heard they're Lord of the Rings ripoffs.

Mido

Version 1
Voltron: Legendary Defender Season 2 just came out today, and I binged the heck out of it. Just as good as the first season, and does a nice job keeping that momentum!

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
I just started to binge watch 'The Amazing World of Gumball'. Forgot how odd looking the show is with it having 2D characters(most of them anyways) with a 3D looking environment. Glad Im watching it again.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Last night's episode of Gotham was killer. This season started off good but got real dull mid way. That last episode set up the winter finale to be pretty sweet.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
The Wild Kratts, idk why I'm watching a kids show on PBS, but I discovered that PBS has better cartoons that many other networks.

I'm waiting for Stranger Things to come back on.
Loved Westworld and waiting for Season 2 as well.
Recently got into the first episode of Legion.....looks interesting..hoping for better...
And I'm crossing my fingers for Game Of Thrones to be good this year.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Right now The messengers. It got cancelled before the first season was over but they still showed all eps of the first and only season. It's okay. Not amazing and not terribly either. Just not entertaining enough for another season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom