• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What TV Show Are You Watching

Once upon a time... Should have ended a season or two back. It just keeps going on and on.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Westworld and Walking Dead.

Soon I'll also be watching Game of Thrones and Better Call Saul.

Finished Stranger Things a couple of months ago. Very good show. I'm currently working through Star Trek: The Next Generation and The X-Files. I want to get through Lost next. Oh, and Rewatching Seinfeld, because Seinfeld.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
There are two ongoing shows that I am caught up in as of the most recent episode, which are Bates Motel and The Walking Dead. Bates Motel is currently in its between-seasons break, while The Walking Dead is currently going through its seventh season.

Other shows I have on the go are Game of Thrones (one season in, need to get back into it), Breaking Bad (got through the first three and a half seasons then stopped watching for some reason. I plan to start again from the beginning at some point because it's an amazing show), Lost (watched the first three seasons before it was removed from Netflix, I'll finish it eventually), Fear The Walking Dead (watched the first season, I'll probably watch the second season after the first half of Season 7 of The Walking Dead finishes), and 24 (just started watching two days ago, instantly addicted). Who knows if I'll ever finish all of these, but I do plan to, eventually.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
The Crown on Netflix

A really well written screenplay. I wonder how much is true and how much is made up for the sake of drama. I also wonder what our British brothers and sisters on ZD think of it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The Crown on Netflix

A really well written screenplay. I wonder how much is true and how much is made up for the sake of drama. I also wonder what our British brothers and sisters on ZD think of it.

Haven't seen the show but if I do I will let you know.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Currently watching/obsessing over Sons of Anarchy. Have no idea why I didn't watch it before seeing as I grew up around bikers but hey. Love it. I'm on season 5 at the moment and I can't get enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom