• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What TV Show Are You Watching

Did you catch up with the latest Supernatural episode??? I'm a huge fan of the show. It's the only one I watch live. I sacrifice my sleep for it (living in Europe).
I have yet to watch it. it is a really enjoyable show but I feel like it has dragged on for too long. it was supposed to end on season 5 and then they just kept making more. I hope this new season is better

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have yet to watch it. it is a really enjoyable show but I feel like it has dragged on for too long. it was supposed to end on season 5 and then they just kept making more. I hope this new season is better
I actually liked it again since last season. But it shouldn't be a 15 seasons show. Even though I feel like since last season they got the interesting storyline back.

I actually liked it again since last season. But it shouldn't be a 15 seasons show. Even though I feel like since last season they got the interesting storyline back.
I know what you mean. there are shows that are better if the end when they are at their peak. if they drag them on for too long then they mostly end up being so and so. and as you said last season seem to be picking up so I hope that this season it really gets a lot better

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I know what you mean. there are shows that are better if the end when they are at their peak. if they drag them on for too long then they mostly end up being so and so. and as you said last season seem to be picking up so I hope that this season it really gets a lot better
I love how they return to the hunting things, saving people. And they seem to make Cas kickass again. They should have done that already a long time ago. So far it looks solid. But it's just the first episode. Mom Winchester is doing great for now.

I love how they return to the hunting things, saving people. And they seem to make Cas kickass again. They should have done that already a long time ago. So far it looks solid. But it's just the first episode. Mom Winchester is doing great for now.
I also liked that they had their episodic hunting stories again. it doesn't feel like Supernatural without that

YES!!! I missed that so much!! I can do without the sloppy storylines. Get us back to good old hunting dammit!!
It's nice when they have a storyline but if they focus too much onto it and forget the small parts that make Supernatural great then it loses its touch. thats why I fear that making shows too long may ruin them. other of my favourite shows like Breaking bad and Sons of anarchy kept it to a good amount of seasons. tell the story without dragging it on for too long and trying to finish the show while it's still good.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's nice when they have a storyline but if they focus too much onto it and forget the small parts that make Supernatural great then it loses its touch. thats why I fear that making shows too long may ruin them. other of my favourite shows like Breaking bad and Sons of anarchy kept it to a good amount of seasons. tell the story without dragging it on for too long and trying to finish the show while it's still good.
I see what you mean. Yes when a show goes on for so long it is bount to lose their magic. For now it still works for SDPN but they shouldn't drag it for too long unless they find a perfect story. Some other shows I have watched deserved one more season but the way it ended was perfect (Haven is an example)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Did you catch up with the latest Supernatural episode??? I'm a huge fan of the show. It's the only one I watch live. I sacrifice my sleep for it (living in Europe).

Supernatural is my absolute favorite show. The premiere was great! I can't wait to see where they're going with this season. You sound like me (with the sacrificing your sleep for it) in the earlier seasons of the show. I've watched from the series premiere and was so into it that I had to watch it live. I remember the finale of the sixth season luckily happened the week before my senior trip, and if it would have been the same day I would have seriously considered skipping the trip to watch it. I rarely watch it live anymore now though. I wait until my mom gets home from work to watch it with her because she loves it just as much as I do.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Westworld.

I don't know why I subjected myself to starting to watch when I know I am going to have to wait a week between episodes as soon as I have seen all that has come so far. I am someone who likes to hold on until a season is out and then binge on it. However, after hearing such good things and seeing an advert I decided to watch the first episode. I was impressed with what I saw and I now have to see more!

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I just finished up American Horror Story: Hotel. Now I've gotta get caught up on the current season. Rupaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 2 also just finished up - RPDR is one of my all time favorite shows. I'm also watching Shameless which just started up again a few weeks ago - it's such an amazing show.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Watching Dexter for the first time, I'm on the finale of 2nd season. "Suprise, Mutha ****a."

karu

Panamaniac
Easy...Steven freaking Universe!!! that''s the only show I have time or give time to watch cause of my busy ButlerTech student schedule :(

Luke Cage. Not quite as good as JJ or DD, but still pretty good. The soundtrack is incredible though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom