• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What TV Show Are You Watching

Misty

Ronin
Just finished Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Not sure why I watched two seasons of it. Could be infectious good cheer of lead actress.

Finished Young Justice. Was great. Highly rec to anyone especially if you have kids and need a show that won't make you "accidentally" reach for the bleach.

Now watching: Luther. Hot damn am I glad I saved this show for when I really needed something beyond reproach.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
The Last Kingdom
A brilliant historical epic about Vikings and Saxons in early mid-ages Britain courtesy of Netflix. Outstanding acting, masterful writing and Vikings and Saxons in mid-age Britain. Unfortunately it has a whopping 8 episodes so you'll be aching for season 2 in a hurry.

also, Braindead, political satire on CBS. very funny.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Shows I keep up with regularly:
  • Supernatural
  • Arrow
  • The Flash
  • Legends of Tomorrow
  • Gotham
  • Ash vs The Evil Dead
I would also include the Marvel Netflix shows but those only come around every once in a while.

Shows I try to keep up with:
  • American Horror Story
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • The Simpsons
  • Family Guy
  • WWE
I've only seen the first, second, and fourth seasons of AHS on Netflix but don't really have time to catch it on TV. TMNT has a horrendous airing schedule so I haven't seen much of the current season but I have caught up on the first 3 seasons thanks to Hulu. The Simpsons and Family Guy are shows I stopped watching for years now but I've been trying to get back into it and see what I can on Hulu. As for WWE... I keep up with the Pay Per Views on the WWE Network but it's rare that I actually sit down and watch the whole program from week to week. I just don't have time for it these days but I do keep up with what's going on through clips on WWE's YouTube channel.

Feverish

Source of stink
I've been rewatching Fate/Zero, I've started watching Daredevil, and I want to binge watch Steins;Gate sometime soon. I suck at keeping consistent with shows I watch unless they truly intrigue me though, so I tend to watch episodes of things in short bursts

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I've been watching Shameless and am super down with it. I've seen episodes of this show before but have never actually sat down to watch it in order. It's a really good show. (tbh, I'm also in love with Emmy Rossum)

the first, second, and fourth seasons of AHS on Netflix but don't really have time to catch it on TV.

The third season is, IMO, the best season. How could you have skipped it?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So I follow:
Gotham
The Flash
Supergirl
Arrow
Legends of Tomorrow
Lucifer

Can't really make myself watch the Marvel shows. Idk why.

Sometime soon I'll watch Doctor Who, as well as Star Trek TOS. Also really been meaning to watch Stargate.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
The third season is, IMO, the best season. How could you have skipped it?

My sister told me the opposite about season 3. Though I didn't skip it because of that. I still want to watch it but because of complicated circumstances, I ended up watching season 4 first. Even then, based on what I know and seen of season 3, I find that hard to believe. So far, I'd say season 2 is the best.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My sister told me the opposite about season 3. Though I didn't skip it because of that. I still want to watch it but because of complicated circumstances, I ended up watching season 4 first. Even then, based on what I know and seen of season 3, I find that hard to believe. So far, I'd say season 2 is the best.
Wow, thats surprising. I consider season 2 to be the worst. I felt like the show was all over the place with that one. Season 3 is probably the worst (and most predictable) ending, but other than that, I consider the rest of it to be amazing.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Wow, thats surprising. I consider season 2 to be the worst. I felt like the show was all over the place with that one. Season 3 is probably the worst (and most predictable) ending, but other than that, I consider the rest of it to be amazing.

I thought season 2 was amazing. Rather than giving us a generic and predictable asylum, they pulled out all the stops. For someone like me who is really fascinated by horror, thinks about aliens, and so on, I thought it was great. It was like candy to me. Oh, and the lack of that dopey faced b*tch from season 1 and Precious is a big win for me too.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I keep up to date with The Vampire Diaries but I am also in the process of watching The Originals, it's sister show. I'm also watching Sons of Anarchy as I never have before, and I love it. I did start Once Upon A Time but then I didn't watch it for ages and kind of fell out of it, but I'll get there one day. I fell out of love with Orphan Black after season 1. Everything else I watch tends to be re-runs of shows I already watched before, atm it's That 70s Show, Only Fools and Horses, Absolutely Fabulous, and the original Pokemon anime. Also p.s. I am 100% up to date with The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and eagerly awaiting the next series, though I suspect it won't be til next year.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Law & Order. Seriously, why was this show canceled? There are still countless stories they can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom