• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your color?

A

Alkarius

Blue-Green: Exacting, discriminating, poised and attractive, the Blue-Green person tends to be sensitive, intellectual and refined, persevering and stable if rather detached. Blue-Greens have excellent taste, and are usually courteous and charming, capable but often refusing help or guidance.

That be me.

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Dark Red, because my character has Dark Red Hair.

I also like Green because I like Luigi and Link, both of which wear green.

C

Crystallion

My favorite color is green, I just love looking at the trees glowing in the sun in full summer! Also, green is just the color for me when it comes to clothes.

I like black and blue for almost no reason, they just look so good ^^

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Hmm... well I don't really like colors. I prefer black.. not because I'm gothic or anything... I just don't really like colors all that much. My outfit usually consists of black pants, black shoes, a colored shirt... but nothing crazy, and a black hooded sweatshirt, with a zipper, so it can be open.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
My favorite colors don't really reperesnt me too much but I guess they could in a way.

Green: I like green because it reminds me of summer and green grass and green leaves. Because arround here there is 2 seasons. Summer and Winter xD

Black: I just like black. I don't really have a reason, but I find it looks good with most things.

Blue: When I was a kid blue was my favorite color. My room was blue, my blankets were blue I mean everything. I still like blue to this day, and it is one of the colors in my room.

Red: Ahh red. Red is awsome, and it goes great with black. I like more dark colors so red fits perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom