• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your color?

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
My favorite colors are these: Red, green, dark blue, orange, green (pee green is the best), light blue, and purple.

My least favorite colors are poop brown and black.

I don't need to give any explanations. Someone will figure out why they are my favorite and least favorite.

M

madslayer333

My colors are blue and green. It must be a coincedence that some other people like these colors.

S

Sopke

my favourite colour is red, because it's a very warm colour. It stands for love and that is sweet :love: !!

Amelie

Air Dancer
Purple and Black are my best colours. Some of it seems to match me to ^^

Purple: Purples are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood. If you chose Purple, you tend to be unconventional, tolerant and dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.

Black: Dignified and impressive without being showy, Black people want to give the appearance of mystery, but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and worldly aims, suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Blue!! It is the colour of the ocean (some would argue that is more greenish, transparent but anyway) and the sky (I know it can be cloudy etc.). Blue is also the colour of Italys dress when they play the soccer, azzurri!!

(But one would do wrong in neglecting the beauty and importance of any colour)

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
I used to like orange and purple a lot when I was little. Guess I wanted to be different, everyone loved blue/red back then. Alas, I've fallen victim to the color blue nowadays. It's a calming color in my opinion, it's something I can really relate to (I don't get angry very easily).

M

Mask Salesman

I'm more of a Summer color person, so anything dark and summer-ish suits me fine. Blues, greens, reds, oranges, ect.

Z

ZeroJinKui

favorite color is silver, but i also like gold, black, white, red and blue... silver is at the top, though...

my personality and behavior is too erratic, chaotic, unpredictable, it'd be easier to show people than to explain it...

R

RazTwilight

Black and Teal, very pretty, dark and gloomy, like me:clap:
what I mean is, I'm dark and gloomy, I don't think I'm very pretty though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom