• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Awesome At?

G

gUtSLyOiR

another simple question. think of any game you consider yourself to be above average at, and tell me why you think so or what you did that makes you awesome. C'mon guys, this is a chance to show ZD your huge ego!!!

also guys, if you dont think what someone says is that impressive, lets not be lame and put them down. cuz thats lame.

personally, i amazing*ly lucky* at brawl, as one of my bro's friends was an mlg who i somehow beat as marth.

ok, now your turn!!! or... nobody will answer and i'll look like and egomanical idiot for being the only one to share... :S

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I think I'm a little above average at OoT, but only because I've played it several times. Even so, I'd say I'm far from being the best.

I'm better than the people who played it and didn't beat it, or the people who only played it once and struggled through it.

That technically makes me better than average. ;)

B

BlackDragon88

The only game that I can actually beat in 3 days is Twilight Princess. That's sad but good sorta. Beat it like 12 times and now know every nook and cranny and I can beat it!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well ST. I think every time I complete it I just know the puzzles so it is easier and easier every time.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Splinter Cell - I can typically get through each of the first 3 games of the series without ever being detected, and if I choose the no kill route (except objective kills) I can pull that off too.

Goldeneye / Perfect Dark: Beat both on Double/Perfect Agent and unlocked all the cheats. Some levels I could practically do with my eyes closed.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Halo. I'm good at any main Halo game, which is Reach and the main trilogy. ODST and Wars, not so much, I never played Wars and I played ODST once. I'm playing it again though.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I'm really good at Brawl, everybody I play against says my Falco is amazing. I was playing a friend, I had 2 stocks as Falco and he had 3 as Wolf while playing on Bridge of Eldin. I ko'd him to tie it up, then I chain grabbed him and f-smashed him off the stage side. He was absolutely stunned at what just happened.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'd have to sat OoT because i love playing this game using no shield in combat and only using the 3 hearts. The 1st time I tried i died 27 times but now I beat the game without dying on average less than 5 times oh also I don't use Bottled Fairies the entire game.

G

gUtSLyOiR

o, here's another one for me. im somehow awesome at Guild Wars PvP. My guild doesnt do the really hardcore stuff, but in the matchmaking PvP i can basically take out 4 guys on my own. as a ranger, meaning very little defense... (or any other class for that matter) pretty intense. I'm also awesome at ut3. my record for a 10 min online dm was 30 kills and 2 deaths. in other words, a kill every 20 seconds. I'm liking these zelda ones, 3 hearts, exploring the whole game. I wish i were better at stealth games, being able to do it without being detected is awesome.
also, every falco i play kicks my ***... while marth is my lucky character, falco is like the BANE of my existence... like worse than mario kart's blue shell.

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
I don't usually brag, I try to stay modest, but I have to say it anyway. When I'm in my prime (which means I've had a day or two to reassert myself), I am pretty great at Mario Kart Wii. I only have a one star ranking, but it is no challenge for me to beat people that have two or three star ratings.

Z

zbygy9

Blah. I'm not ridiculously good at any one game. Probably because I play so many different games.

But it's enjoying them that counts. :)

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
I beat PH in a day. With all heart containers. And 10 of each stone thingy. I feel accomplished. oh and I'm really nerdy in Pokemon. Don't get me STARTED on Pokemon. Seriously, just don't. You don't want me to go there. Have you seen my TWEWY summary on here? multiply that by 5

i don't mean to brag, but i think i'm great at brawl (some fellow ZDers can vouch for me) there's only one person who's ever beaten me badly, and he was a high ranking pro and used his best character (i only faced him in melee, i'm not sure how brawl would turn out) but yeah, i think i'm good enough to win a tournament or two. i'm pretty much above average at every game i play, particularly zelda, mario, pokemon, and smash bros. games.

Beeker

Wild Card
i don't mean to brag, but i think i'm great at brawl (some fellow ZDers can vouch for me).

*raises hand* Yep.

Quite interesting playing against you. I did not win even ONE match :xd:

I'm only decent at Brawl. My friends usually beat me when I play against them(because they have more skill than me of course)

I honestly think I'm not awesome at any game, or at least "higher than average". I've memorized a few Zelda games, and have some Pokemon knowledge, but that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom