• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Awesome At?

I am pretty good a Super Smash Bros. Brawl; mainly if I play as the Legend of Zelda characters and of course, Kirby. :P Haha... good times... I need to get my Wii connected to the internet sometime, so I can play with my fellow Zelda Dungeonians... ^^
Also, a lot of people say that I am really good at Guitar Hero... I play expert, and usually get song percentages within the 92-99% range as well as some 100%s thrown in there. I just have trouble acing every part of a song on the same run. The reason I say that I am not good at is probably because I am comparing myself to those beastly Guitar Hero players on YouTube who can 100% Through the Fire and the Flames. So... yeah... I suppose I am awesome at it, as my friends claim. :P

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Mario Kart. Mario Kart 64 was what got me into gaming. Since then, every Mario Kart I've gotten I have strived to be excellent at (save the DS Mario Kart). It took me quite a while, but I finally got Wii Mario Kart down. (What with the wheel and all.) And the only level I'm not awesome at on that one is Wario's Mine shaft.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well I am awesome at Spirit Tracks beat the game in one day it was freaking awesome when I did the quest in just one day with out help and I knew where to go and where to find items potions everything I am so awesome at the game

Brawl Oh yeah look at for me I can take anyone out in 5 min. with out using my items when I am toon I just stick to the MASTER SWORD oh yeah I really like the game with Toon Link

VergilDante100

Legendary Dark Knight
I seem to have a knack for platformers and the like, Ratchet and Clank, Castlevania etc it's just easy for me to master these types of games that come out that are platformers those and strategy RPG's like Fire Emblem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom