• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@funnier6 a vote count would be appreciated :)

mido's post above looks like a town thought process to me.

(as a heads up, i'm going to be heavily involved in a play starting next week so i may not be able to be around as often as i'd like to. we'll see how things go~)

Lily

Mischievous Minx
She's my scummy sister, and she probably read through the game or is secretly psychic.

Of course I'm not ruling out Flora just yet either, her usual innocent façade doesn't affect me and I can see through it better than anyone.

Totally psychic. Also don't be so sure, you never know what card I have up my sleeve! ;)

Back on track, I'm really not sure if there is any scum in your little entourage over there. They all look pretty genuine, at least compared to the other half of the players who seem content to watch it go down, rather than step in and speak. I think we need to take a look at the silent ones, like Minish!

Vote: Minish

You haven't really said anything in terms of your own thoughts and you're just poking around. Who do YOU have in mind and why?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Totally psychic. Also don't be so sure, you never know what card I have up my sleeve! ;)

Back on track, I'm really not sure if there is any scum in your little entourage over there. They all look pretty genuine, at least compared to the other half of the players who seem content to watch it go down, rather than step in and speak. I think we need to take a look at the silent ones, like Minish!

You haven't really said anything in terms of your own thoughts and you're just poking around. Who do YOU have in mind and why?

I second that actually. All I've heard from her are one joke post, and this one:

Any reason you say that other than "gut feeling"?

Like Pendio, I'm a bit confused. Are you confusing him with SMS, who was one of the three you said could be scum?

Anyways, I'm going to...

Unvote

Vote: HeroOfTime

Hi Hero. Have anything you'd like to say?

Yeah, if you think I have something that would add to the discussion, by all means, ask me and I'll say what I can. We're all doing our part to root out the wolves from the sheep. But she's been just as inactive as me, and asked my opinion while adding none of her own. Since apparently this is enough of a reason to vote someone:

Anything you'd like to say?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
guess this is what happens when funnier isn't playing

HeroOfTime towny for omgus

Vote: DekuNut
not only feels like a hit, but he hasn't posted since voting for me and howling

wolves howl, that's all I'm saying

Feel free to explain your vote on me in the meantime. I have my suspicions but some confirmation would be nice

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yeah, if you think I have something that would add to the discussion, by all means, ask me and I'll say what I can. We're all doing our part to root out the wolves from the sheep. But she's been just as inactive as me, and asked my opinion while adding none of her own. Since apparently this is enough of a reason to vote someone:

Anything you'd like to say?

Actually there is some stuff I'd like to say, thanks for asking! I was torn between serious voting Hero or ALIT. ALIT due to the fact that he hadn't said anything yet which seemed unusual for him. And Hero for the fact that last game he was pretty quiet and that was even as Innocent Child. I ended up going with Hero for the fact that I didn't think ALIT would reply in any telling way to a pressure vote (as seen before), where as I wasn't sure how Hero would react, so I thought that was a good choice. Mainly, I wanted to see if I could get him talking day 1 this time and he is, so I guess it worked.

I do find it interesting that yet again I have another omgus vote on me (from Hero). But like Moe said, I'm not particularly finding it scummy coming from him. I don't know what scum Hero is like, but I'm not sure if he would react like that if he were scum. Town Hero seems to like to sheep people.

And since I'm actually pretty satisfied with Hero's response I'm going to move my vote to my other person of interest. Especially since he did finally chime in, but only with a "this argument is dumb" post. Which, I can't say I entirely disagree with, but tbh I expect more than that from ALIT.

Unvote

Vote: A Link In Time

All I'm saying is that's not a normal letter on a keyboard, it wasn't added accidentally. Maybe it isn't a code, idk. Is it game related, idk. Odd? Yes.

Lol, I think you're reaching here. Facade can be spelled with that 'accent' because that's how it's pronounced.

funnier6

Courage~
Day 1 Vote Count:

Mido- 1 (Doc)
Doc- 1 (ALIT)
A Link In Time- 1 (Minish)
Moe the Moblin- 2 (Deku, Pendio)
Spiritual Mask Salesman- 1 (Krow)
Morbid Minish- 2 (Flora, HoT)
DekuNut- 1 (Moe)

Not voting: 4 (Sms, Mido, Storma, LG)

@Doc @A Link In Time and @Stormageden747 have not reached three posts today. Get on that will you?

With 13 alive it takes 7 to majority. Otherwise day will end on Thursday the 7th at 8pm CST. Circa 21 hours left. Btw I did not double check this so might wanna do that.

I looked back at the earlier stuff, and the one thing that stood out to me was no one voting Mido. But I don't think it implicates him being scum. I've sound his posting satisfactory so far. His town read on Pendio seems a bit too soon, as we all know Pendio can be deceiving, but I can follow Mido's reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom