• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
We're talking about RVS votes though, by nature the votes are not logical, and of course, not allignment indicative either. Is it ppsiible two scumbuds could RVS each other? I think absolutely. In the very least I see what you are saying, it's probably really rare.

I think the possibility of scum voting each other can happen in RVS, but in this scenario I'm not inclined to see two do that and draw attention to themselves in the manner done here (reference to one's mafia history). This is my initial understanding of what Moe was observing.

funnier6

Courage~
Day 1 Vote Count:

Mido- 1 (Doc)
Doc- 1 (ALIT)
LittleGumball- 1 (Pendio)
Pen- 1 (LittleGumball)
Flora- 1 (HoT)
A Link In Time 1 (Minish)
Moe the Moblin- 1 (Deku)

Not voting: 6 (Sms, Krow, Flora, Moe, Mido, Storma)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to majority. Otherwise day will end on Thursday the 7th at 8pm CST. Just a heads up that I’m not gonna be here to end the day for at least an hour and a half after that so it’ll be twilight for while.

Last edited:
hmm
town/town

I don't know why they're town/town (or more accurately I can't put that feeling into words) but I think this specific instance doesn't happen if one or both is wolfing

At the very least I agree that it doesn't appear likely we have a scum-scum link between the two (based mainly on the vote spotlighting coming from Flora's initial vote), although I'm not ruling out one of them being scum as of yet.

We're talking about RVS votes though, by nature the votes are not logical, and of course, not allignment indicative either. Is it ppsiible two scumbuds could RVS each other? I think absolutely. In the very least I see what you are saying, it's probably really rare.

I think the possibility of scum voting each other can happen in RVS, but in this scenario I'm not inclined to see two do that and draw attention to themselves in the manner done here (reference to one's mafia history). This is my initial understanding of what Moe was observing.

If we're going to get started at some point I guess this is as good as anything else. While I'm thrilled at earning very minor town points from others, I feel like one of the people who posted above is likely scum. Joining in on this conversation and agreeing with it is one of the easiest ways to try and blend in early on. Of course I'm not ruling out Flora just yet either, her usual innocent façade doesn't affect me and I can see through it better than anyone.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
If we're going to get started at some point I guess this is as good as anything else. While I'm thrilled at earning very minor town points from others, I feel like one of the people who posted above is likely scum. Joining in on this conversation and agreeing with it is one of the easiest ways to try and blend in early on. Of course I'm not ruling out Flora just yet either, her usual innocent façade doesn't affect me and I can see through it better than anyone.
it's SMS

Mikey the Moblin

It's been a while since last I played Mafia here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're the guy who always relied on your gut, aren't you? And by the looks of it you still play that way. Is that right?
if you're talking about this I didn't interpret this as a question you wanted answered
the answer is sometimes to both

Mido

Version 1

A fair observation. Having said that, if you don't mind my inquiring, how would you rank those suspicions based on your initial impression of the crop? As far as Flora herself is concerned, I think it would be interesting to hear what she has to say related to this situation or on anything else as early as it is. Same goes for anyone else who pops in for some fresh perspective.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
why do you say that? are u..... cracking under pressure???????

to give this post an actual point to it since i guess we're out of RVS, i don't think judging someone based on their RVS vote, with no flips and zero other posts, is really possible. i get that you're trying to move into serious discussion and i appreciate that but i wouldn't really trust that read 100%. they are literal actual siblings i don't really think that them voting for each other means very much regarding their roles.

so out of the three, which one do you think it is?

Mikey the Moblin

why do you say that? are u..... cracking under pressure???????

to give this post an actual point to it since i guess we're out of RVS, i don't think judging someone based on their RVS vote, with no flips and zero other posts, is really possible. i get that you're trying to move into serious discussion and i appreciate that but i wouldn't really trust that read 100%. they are literal actual siblings i don't really think that them voting for each other means very much regarding their roles.
"wow they voted for each other in RVS they are both human"
I agree this is stupid logic and isn't going to get you very far
Me thinking they're town definitely is related to an IRL relationship and its presentation here
maybe I'm picking up on the way they're interacting with each other and seeing nothing to hide
if they were wolves they would be more cautious interacting with each other and while there's not much actual content in their interactions and it is d0 it reads as natural and unrestricted and I'm taking that read to the bank
town circle

so out of the three, which one do you think it is?
I'm assuming this is to Krow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom