• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Well since Minish answered my question, shes off the hook for now. I don't want to be voteless though and we need a decision, so I'm going to vote for someone silent.

Unvote

Vote: ALIT

Unvote

Vote: DekuNut

His unexplained Moe vote after RVS and then disappearing after promising a catch-up stand out to me.

Funny how you're quiet the whole game, but so quick to vote someone when your neck is on the line ALIT.

Unvote

Vote: ALIT

You also haven't defended why you aren't posting, yet you're clearly watching the game.

I feel like the bulk of the discussion so far has been uninteresting, hence my initial post upon reentering about theorizing whether you and Flora were aligned being dumb. But I have looked back more recently to see if individual people have stood out to me, and I noticed that Mido didn't seem to get as much attention as Moe or SMS in terms of the three people quick to call you and Flora town/town and that Deku's posts are as bare bones as they come.

I feel like the bulk of the discussion so far has been uninteresting, hence my initial post upon reentering about theorizing whether you and Flora were aligned being dumb. But I have looked back more recently to see if individual people have stood out to me, and I noticed that Mido didn't seem to get as much attention as Moe or SMS in terms of the three people quick to call you and Flora town/town and that Deku's posts are as bare bones as they come.

So why the delay in telling us your opinion?

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Vote: Stormageden747

I'm getting a town read on most everyone atm. Storma has yet to make any serious posts, all we've got is a single RVS message. I'd be fine with changing my vote between Storma, Doc, or Deku before the night is over, depending on how many votes each has in the next hour. They're the most un-towny players I see, so far basically everyone else has at least attempted to keep discussion going and root out the wolves from among the sheep.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sup I'm here
Chill ALIT. I was reading during work and unfortunately they made me read during work.
Anyways, I don't like Moe, but I never like Moe, so I really should
Unvote
Until I have an actual reason to end his life.
Instead, I kinda wanna
Vote: Flora
Its one thing to want to hear from inactives. Thats fine. But to specifically turn down one person's specific - and good - list of people to look through (Krow telling us to look at those who townread him), I'm thinking she may be hiding something from us

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
~Krow high town even though he's being a little bit absurd at the moment~
I like my vote where it's at currently
towny folks so far are krow, flora, minish, doc
wolfy includes dekunut and hero of time, maybe some others who are technically null like storma would be better off in here
everyone else null

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Instead, I kinda wanna
Vote: Flora
Its one thing to want to hear from inactives. Thats fine. But to specifically turn down one person's specific - and good - list of people to look through (Krow telling us to look at those who townread him), I'm thinking she may be hiding something from us
ehhh i mean... good is subjective, really

but to narrow down your sights on such a small group of people isn't really a good idea, you let scum sneak around undetected that way. i don't blame her in the slightest for this line of thinking. in fact i'm glad people are looking outside of that group as well, because it brought you to my attention and i even forgot you were playing. you're probably going to be my vote for today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom