• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
so out of the three, which one do you think it is?

I'm not used to playing with Mido, so he's tough to judge with the way he's approaching the situation, and Moe's reaction is very...Moe, if that makes sense.

On the other hand, Pen did not react to my accusation whatsoever and that doesn't sit right with me based on our past history in Mafia games. Usually he'd have far more of a defensive reaction than this.

Vote: Pen

Until I deem otherwise, I feel like you're the best bet for now.

Pen

The game is on!
On the other hand, Pen did not react to my accusation whatsoever and that doesn't sit right with me based on our past history in Mafia games. Usually he'd have far more of a defensive reaction than this.

I'm terribly sorry if I somehow missed the part where you accused me, but I have no memory of seeing such a thing.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Any reason you say that other than "gut feeling"?

Like Pendio, I'm a bit confused. Are you confusing him with SMS, who was one of the three you said could be scum?

Anyways, I'm going to...

Unvote

Vote: HeroOfTime

Hi Hero. Have anything you'd like to say?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well, I think @Krow is confusing Pen with me. Why didn't I react to you mentioning me? Because last game I decided I'm not going to be so harsh with accusations on me especially since it made the last game really tough for me. I can quote the post if you'd like me to.

Anyway, you're looking into stuff that was early, I feel like all of us who participated in that conversation were just responding to what was there at the time. It wasn't important at all, but people finally said something that wasn't among the RVS shananigans.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Any reason you say that other than "gut feeling"?

Like Pendio, I'm a bit confused. Are you confusing him with SMS, who was one of the three you said could be scum?

Anyways, I'm going to...

Unvote

Vote: HeroOfTime

Hi Hero. Have anything you'd like to say?

Wish I did. I'd like to say I've been quiet because I forgot I was playing, but the truth is that I just seriously suck at RVS :sweat: I've mostly just been waiting to see if anything came up that I felt I could reply to, there hasn't been anything that crossed my mind that hasn't been said. I guess I wouldn't put it past two mafia to vote each other during the RVS, and I don't think them being siblings matters. I have a sister in the forums as well, and I can't say for certain that we wouldn't do that. I can't know how I'd play for sure though, as I've never had a scum role.

As we're sort of done with the RVS, for now I can at least

Unvote

Do you have anything to say in regards to SMS's response to your accusation on him?

Regardless of how he feels towards a decision he made in a previous game, I'm going to stick with my decision as it has not been disproved as of yet. Backing down because of another's opinion has screwed me in the past (which by the way WAS your opinion SMS vs Axle in Hero Academy), and that won't happen again.

Mido

Version 1
I'm not used to playing with Mido, so he's tough to judge with the way he's approaching the situation, and Moe's reaction is very...Moe, if that makes sense.

I see that you quoted LG's post and not mine. Am I not hip enough today's "new wave" mafia crowd? :oops:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joking aside (considering the questions were essentially the same), and on another note altogether, Pen's vote on Moe currently makes me think him more town at this moment. The frustrated nature of it reminds me a bit of funnier's previous game in which the two's stark differences in modes of operation led to some clash. Also I'm not inclined to see scum make a vote of this nature at first glace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom