• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Flora

She's my scummy sister, and she probably read through the game or is secretly psychic.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Vote Mido

You are a horrible person, and you not understanding that you’re a horrible person, doesn’t make you less of a horrible person.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
What a sinister situation I've found myself in. I wish I had watched "The Littlest Elf" instead...

Vote: Flora

Mischievous Minx? More like Malevolent Mafia!

Pen

The game is on!
I don't know why they're town/town (or more accurately I can't put that feeling into words) but I think this specific instance doesn't happen if one or both is wolfing

It's been a while since last I played Mafia here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're the guy who always relied on your gut, aren't you? And by the looks of it you still play that way. Is that right?

Mido

Version 1
Vote Mido

You are a horrible person, and you not understanding that you’re a horrible person, doesn’t make you less of a horrible person.

That's too much, man. :kawaii:

Unvote

I don't know why they're town/town (or more accurately I can't put that feeling into words) but I think this specific instance doesn't happen if one or both is wolfing

At the very least I agree that it doesn't appear likely we have a scum-scum link between the two (based mainly on the vote spotlighting coming from Flora's initial vote), although I'm not ruling out one of them being scum as of yet.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Okie dokie folks

Unvote

At the very least I agree that it doesn't appear likely we have a scum-scum link between the two (based mainly on the vote spotlighting coming from Flora's initial vote), although I'm not ruling out one of them being scum as of yet.
We're talking about RVS votes though, by nature the votes are not logical, and of course, not allignment indicative either. Is it ppsiible two scumbuds could RVS each other? I think absolutely. In the very least I see what you are saying, it's probably really rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom