• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Well I like it, you just wouldn't be the same Jim Jam if you didn't have a baby playing cards as your avatar. It's the same character I presume I can't always tell with when it comes to such arts.
I thought I was Jim Jam :'-(

have work to do but cant bring myself to do it today i feel terrible and burned out

Sounds like you need a break pal. If you think you can't bring yourself to do whatever it is you should be doing, you might aswell just allow yourself to relax a little bit. Trust me, it'll do you good. :)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Sounds like you need a break pal. If you think you can't bring yourself to do whatever it is you should be doing, you might aswell just allow yourself to relax a little bit. Trust me, it'll do you good. :)
I am at the point where I no longer can afford to take the time to do that. If I don't get to a certain point each day then I won't finish on time.

I am at the point where I no longer can afford to take the time to do that. If I don't get to a certain point each day then I won't finish on time.

Of course, only you can judge the importance of getting your work done on time. I'm speaking from experience however when I say that taking a break every once in a while is not only good for you, but necessary. If you don't do that often enough, you might end up like me and suffer a burnout at 25, and recovering from one of those takes a while.

I'm not you, and I don't know anything about your circumstances, so take this with a grain of salt of course. ;) I just feel like what you're describing is a warning sign, and I wouldn't recommend ignoring those.

Reactions: Dan

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Well I like it, you just wouldn't be the same Jim Jam if you didn't have a baby playing cards as your avatar. It's the same character I presume I can't always tell with when it comes to such arts.
Thanks Dan boy, it is the same character. Her name is Ushio, from Clannad.

Reactions: Dan

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Of course, only you can judge the importance of getting your work done on time. I'm speaking from experience however when I say that taking a break every once in a while is not only good for you, but necessary. If you don't do that often enough, you might end up like me and suffer a burnout at 25, and recovering from one of those takes a while.

I'm not you, and I don't know anything about your circumstances, so take this with a grain of salt of course. ;) I just feel like what you're describing is a warning sign, and I wouldn't recommend ignoring those.
Oh believe me, I know all about how important it is to take breaks. I do it very often and I practice self-care pretty much every day. I just don't have enough time to do it right now anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom