• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It sucks just as much as your last one
absolutely savage my good brotha from another motha!

On my mind is what is to eat for the supper...unfortunately, BEST PIZZA is closed on Moon day so I do not know where to go...I am tired of Little Caesars as much as I adore that $5.40 pricetag. :L

D

Deleted member 81859

My friend is playing through KH for the first time.
She's so confused.
I'm honestly worried I hurt her head.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
ARE YOU ****TING DOWN MY LEG MY CLASSMATES SENT ME THE VIDEO CLIPS I WAS SUPPOSED TO EDIT BY THIS AFTERNOON AT TWO GOD ****ING DAMN AM TODAY WHAT THE **** I NEEDED THESE ALMOST A WEEK AGO HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO EDIT THIS **** WHEN I HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN LESS THAN AN HOUR THAT IS A MULTI HOUR TASK YOU MOTHER****ER

D

Deleted member 81859

ARE YOU ****TING DOWN MY LEG MY CLASSMATES SENT ME THE VIDEO CLIPS I WAS SUPPOSED TO EDIT BY THIS AFTERNOON AT TWO GOD ****ING DAMN AM TODAY WHAT THE **** I NEEDED THESE ALMOST A WEEK AGO HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO EDIT THIS **** WHEN I HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN LESS THAN AN HOUR THAT IS A MULTI HOUR TASK YOU MOTHER****ER
You need a hug, bro?
Sorry about the ****y classmates.
Is there anyone who can help you?

D

Deleted member 81859

Apparently he was "too busy" to take 5 minutes and send the designated editor the footage well I'm too busy today with an actual paying job to spend hours doing **** for his grade.
SCREW HIM OVER
DO IT
DON'T TAKE THAT ****
I've had so many bad experiences with group members. No sympathy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom