• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

D

Deleted member 81859

THERE ARE LEGOS IN THE SCHOOL LIBRARY

THERE IS A SEA OF PEOPLE JUST PLAYING WITH LEGOS

I'M PLAYING WITH LEGOS NOW

I LOVE MY SCHOOL

Reactions: Dio
D

Deleted member 81859

It has just occured to me that I have been on this site for over a year now.

Welp.

Just found out that the doctor's assistant who's been helping me a ton with healthcare matters during the last two weeks does that because she's been raped and knows what it's like to lose control of one's life. Poor woman. :(

D

Deleted member 81859

Just found out that the doctor's assistant who's been helping me a ton with healthcare matters during the last two weeks does that because she's been raped and knows what it's like to lose control of one's life. Poor woman. :(
You need to find a way to thank her.

Browen

xXThatReallyEmoNameXx
Apparently he was "too busy" to take 5 minutes and send the designated editor the footage well I'm too busy today with an actual paying job to spend hours doing **** for his grade.
I'm sorry about that. I know what it's like to be the only one doing a group project. I work better alone but when they give a ****ty excuse that's just ****ed up. If someone's going to do work for you thank them and not make a terrible reason why you can't work.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kingdom Hearts lore is even more complicated than Zelda's timeline trickery... And that's saying something....
some BS happened way before the KH series which gave birth to The First Keyblade War
then BBS happens
then KH1 happens
then CoM and Days happen
then KH2 happens
then DDD happens
Now we wait for 3.

Get your friend, tessylation, to play the series in release order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom