• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sewers

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus stared Gareth in the eyes, his piercing eyes staring back into the blue lenses of the gas mask.

"Don't start anything with me today Gareth. I'll keep the peace here anyway I have to and you know that. If you want me to do something, I'll be glad to."

((Too wordy, Mis? Have you SEEN my posts? XD If people can't take your wordiness, I don't know HOW they tolerate me. It's a good length, impto!))

A little ways behind Cyrus, Max leaned over, so that Gareth could see him clearly, and gave a cheerful, upbeat wave. Stupid? With Gareth, yes. But it was certainly fun.

"I'll leave you to your duties, then, Cyrus." Max said jovially, turning around and strolling off down the street, whistling as if it was a wonderful day and he didn't ahve black eye. Ow, okay, that actually kind of hurt when he smiled. A lot. But he kept smiling, because... why not. A man who could walk down the streets of the market with his right eye swollen and whistling a song nobody had ever heard of was a man who deserved Max's respect!

Now, where was soemthing interesting to do. These days, Max had little to do unless he was called. He still got payed. He just... did his own thing, claimed(not always untruthfully) that it was important, and came to do sciencey things when he was summoned. Worked for him.

Maybe Shannon was about or something...

((Because pre-decided Max/Shannon brotp must exist!))

Garett snorts. "What peace is there here?" His breath smells of liquor. But whose doesn't? No one cared anymore that have the population was drunk have the time. "You do something? No way. You are the face of the government. Only terror keeps people in line. It wasn't like this!" He glared up at the mask, not the man, just the eerie mask. "So are you going to lock everyone up who decided to fight? Or just give me a broken jaw?"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((Because pre-decided Max/Shannon brotp must exist!))

(...yes.)

Shannon yawned and stretched. The item he was tinkering with was finished. But once he tried to make the thing work, it broke and fell apart on him. "Seriously!" Shannon yelled, "Dammit! Does everything down here like to break down on me or something?!" He rubbed his temple. He then chuckled, "ah, well." He then wondered if Max was having similar problems with tech or people... or anything, really.

(...I suddenly wish I'd put James in this rp. James/Max brotp would have been pretty cool too XD)

Several minutes after the brawl incident, Max heard a somewhat familiar voice shouting about stuff breaking. A grin split on his face, completely at random, and he turned and followed the sound of his friend's voice. Thank goodness that boy could project, he might never have found him otherwise.

Max was just very good at forgetting locations, he supposed, where Shannon normally was included.

Poking his head around the wall, Max grinned again at the sight of Shannon, who was messing with stuff as usual, and Scars, who was patrolling around... as usual. "Well, hi there you two!" He said cheerfully.

((Next RP, Silvs. Next RP.
I still love that my 42-year-old man can act like a little kid and get away with it XD))

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"I'll do what I have to do to maintain order down here," Cyrus said in a murderous tone. He didn't like being egged on and right now Garett was doing a good job of it.

Cyrus turned to the crowd and yelled, "Go home. Go to your jobs."

Turning back to Garett he grabbed him by the back of his collar and roughly pulled him to his feet.

"Why do you do this every day?" Cyrus asked. "This hate, this anger towards those who can't control the fate we suffer, why do you show it?"

Garett just glares. "You don't deserve an answer." It is clear he never cared much for the law. Even from a young age he had a rap sheet. Always fighting a stealing. "I give the people what they want. What do you give 'em? Nothing."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
"You know nothing," Cyrus muttered. Despite the gas mask and the blank face it gave everyone, it still angered Cyrus. He had no clue as to how he had breathed in the chemicals, or where he had breathed them from. He was abandoned and then taken in by someone.

"This world, I give them only what I am asked to give them: order. If you think I like this, then you're mistaken. I do this because it's the only way I stay sane in this hell on earth..."

Go_Skyward

Shannon looked up from his mess of "work" and totally stole Lance's wave as none one in this RP but Mono would get that reference and waved at Max. "Ayyyye, pal!" Shannon called out to Max.

Scars scoffed and began walking away from the scene of Max and Shannon claiming "science and brotp's and blah blah". Most likely because he hates brotp's and hates that I'm making him do this RP when he'd rather be chasing bad guys screaming "JUSTIIIIIIIIIICE!"

(....Its 2 in the morning, this reply was way too full of references that only Monolith would understand XD...
....welcoem to my half alseep mind, everyone.)

Max snickered as Scars walked away. It was just like him, to leave long before the nonsense began to preserve his dignity. Still, he approached his friend with a smile. "Haven't seen you in a few days, how's it been, Shannon?" He looked down at the clutter of pieces on the table. "...Um, I'm guessing not as well as preferred."

Gareth stands and brushes himself off. "I don't care." He turns and leaves with a sharp click. He was down right stubborn and always has been. Nothing has stopped that boy from fighting. Not yet anyway.

Go_Skyward

Shannon scowls at his "invention" and shrugs, "Yeah, I think the sewers hate me. Everything I've made recently has fallen apart on me." He shakes his head and chuckles, yet its a slightly 'I'm annoyed with technology right now' kind of sigh, "What about you, Max, ol' pal?"

Scars growls, he seriously does hate brotps. He continues walking to where he sees a scene in action. He quietly waits by, watching and waiting to see if he should intervene.

(Scars is watching Cyrus and Gareth, btw. But he's not doing anything about it. Just lurking.)

Max shrugged. "The sewers hate everyone. We're just special. I had a run-in with hate myself, a little while ago," he said, indicating his eye. "But as for technology..." he shrugged, sitting next to Shannon. "I haven't been called lately, but... you know about how my last... creation went." he said creation wit a tone of bitterness, but also sadness, as if it was a nostalgic memory that he held close to his heart, even if it had gone horribly wrong. He'd only told Shannon the story about a thousand times.

((And yes, he's referring to Kira. Who I might bring in soon.... might. If the ideal chance arises.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom