• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sewers

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Uhh... Maybe?))

After some more looking around, Luke saw somethin' he wanted to look at, so he got up and walked toward it. Then he saw somethin' else and got completely distracted. So he just kinda walked away, leaving the funny drink dude to his own devices.

((I guess he could.))

((Uhh... Maybe?))

After some more looking around, Luke saw somethin' he wanted to look at, so he got up and walked toward it. Then he saw somethin' else and got completely distracted. So he just kinda walked away, leaving the funny drink dude to his own devices.

((I guess he could.))

((Excellent! Enter, my creatiooooon! ...You humiliate me.))

Not even a block away form where Luke was wandering, a strange person adjusted her hood. She stood out, even in this place--between her height, how hard it was to discern her gender, and the strange golden bracer on her left arm, she was worth attention. She was aware of this. Try as she might to stay inconspicuous, she just... couldn't.

But she had to keep looking. Surely she'd combed the entire city twice over by now, but she kept searching for him.

Her hood sufficiently covering her face from view, she stepped out into the street form the alley. The normal drill--hunching, keep her head down, do nothing of relevance--was never really enough to stop people's hostile glares from following her. People could be pretty undignified around women--of which there were less these days--so her masculinity was probably a big help. But it didn't do much, just changed people's reactions. So she never spoke. She never said a word, not even when people tried to turn on her. Which they always did. The sewers weren't kind.

Besides, if they knew who she really was--what she really was--they'd tear her apart. Her left arm alone marked her as a threat. So she had to stay hidden.

It wasn't her way to kill, no matter what everyone else wanted to do.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((*grins widely* Oh, this is gonna be fun.))

Luke stopped looking at the cieling. It wasn't blue, so it wasn't interesting. But what was interesting... OMG SHINY THINGY! He ran to the shiny thingy and picked it up, not realizing it was somebody's arm.

((Th... that is all. Just... Let Kira react to that.))

((oh my Chaos XD this is gonna be good...))

Kira flinched, jerking back with a yelp of surprise. Some freak had just come from out of nowhere and grabbed her bracer arm, the hell was wrong with them?! "Let me go," she muttered, her voice harsh and cold, kept low so that nobody could hear but the... person. Yellow-blonde hair, big blue eyes, he looked like a friggin' puppy. This was all ridiculous.

((...This is the most Kira-ish post I have ever amde in my life. Let that just... let that speak for itself.))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I will. And Luke will be oblivious.))

Oooh, the shiny thing was a shiny arm! And there was a person on it! Coooool... Luke smiled at the person. Looked kinda like a she. Let's go with she. She looked grumpy, so he made his smile extra big for her. "Hi!" He greeted. He didn't realize she'd told him to let go of her shiny arm, or that he hadn't let go of it.

((I love making Luke dumber than usual. He's not usually this dumb. It's awesome.))

((Ooh, careful Luke, you're makin' teh Kira angreh... XD))

Kira's scowl only deepened. Although to most it was hidden behind her hood, he could probably see her face. "I said, let go of me, you idiot," she rose her voice just a hair, tugging at her arm. How this fool had survived so long wad beyond her--it was already clear that he as pathetically stupid. But he loud take care of his own problems.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I am?))

Now Luke heard her. "Oh, OK." He grinned and set Kira's shiny arm free. He could see her face, and he heard the words you idiot, but it just didn't click to him that this woman didn't like him. His smile was still strong on his face as he asked "What's yer name?" with a curious head tilt.

Kira just looked at him with irked disbelief for a long moment, then turned away, starting to walk off. "I'm not going to tell you." she stated bluntly and coldly, making it clear that she was done with him. She only hopes he was smart enough to listen that time.

((Yes... You are. You really are.))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Xander stood there awkwardly as the idiot just walked away. Even though it wasn't Xander's responsibility, he still felt that he should try to help find the person in charge of Luke. Someone must have...Nobody that dumb could have ever survived in the sewers alone. He took off slowly, trying to find Luke, and caught sight of him playing with someone's arm.

"Oh god, I knew it," Xander ran over to him. "Uh...sorry, he is very...special. Don't kill him." Xander said extremely casually, as if it were a normal request given daily.

Kira topped for a moment, then turned and looked back at the man who'd spoken. She was silent for a long moment, then looked away again. "Special. S'what I figured." Her voice was barely loud enough to be audible. Annoying as it was, it kept her gender undiscernible. Which was her preference.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Man, I missed a moment.))

"Why won'tcha tell me yer name?" Luke asked the grumpy girl, in a strange blend of saddened and curious tones. He knew the funny dude had come up, but he was talkin' to the grumpy girl with the shiny arm right now. It'd be rude to start talking to someone else now. He took a single step toward her and tilted his head, waiting for an answer.

"I don't give a ****." Kira responded, walking away. Her tone was raising slightly in annoyance. Why wouldn't this idiot leave her alone?

((...I wonder though... what'll happen if she gets fully aggravated? How long CAN she stay mad? This is a test.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom