• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Greatest Mafia Game Ever (aka Sloth Mafia™)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Vote: Extension

I agree with the extension. I want to read up on the others a bit more, but I right now think Johnny, as I've mentioned before, leans town, and I think my opinion of DekuNut has improved.

Pen

The game is on!

That why I solve the game as Pendio and DekuNutduggery being ebil sloths out to kill the rest of us or make us part of their gang of ne'rdowells. It's all very frightening and terrifyingly dastardicious. :eek:

I'm really happy to see an explanation here, but I do not really think it is a solid one. Two players are not absolutely scum just because they agree in the game. In fact, the two Mafia members would probably try distancing themselves from one another. I appreciate your effort. It makes me glad to see it. But it holds little water.

spruce

redolent needling balm

I'm really happy to see an explanation here, but I do not really think it is a solid one. Two players are not absolutely scum just because they agree in the game. In fact, the two Mafia members would probably try distancing themselves from one another. I appreciate your effort. It makes me glad to see it. But it holds little water.
But you're wrong, and you've purposefully twisted my words. I never said you and Count Deku are scum because you agree - in fact the two of you have stated that you disagree.

Pen

The game is on!
But you're wrong, and you've purposefully twisted my words. I never said you and Count Deku are scum because you agree - in fact the two of you have stated that you disagree.

Then I must have misunderstood you. I apologise. I did not intentionally twist any words. I'm too happy to ever be doing such a thing!

Just how certain are you of me and Deku being scum?

Pen

The game is on!
Only a sith deals in absolutes.

do-yoda.gif

:right:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
mfw I forgot to do this. I'm such a good mod. :party:

literally only changed by one vote though, I know that must be difficult to count. ;p

~Vote Tally 2.2~
  • Pendio (1) - spruce
  • spruce (1) - DekuNut
Not Voting - Mido, Johnny Sooshi, Libk, Pendio

Day 2 will end Saturday, June 3, 8PM PST. With 6 alive, 4 votes are required for majority.

spruce

redolent needling balm
@spruce how come you didn't vote for the extension? I would love to know. It would make me very very happy.
I'm not from around these parts. That's why it's so terrifying here. That, and everyone's out to get me. I wanna go home where it's safe. I miss my mommie and 24 hour days. It isn't natural to have days that last for days and days. It only makes the nighttime that much more threatening.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm not from around these parts. That's why it's so terrifying here. That, and everyone's out to get me. I wanna go home where it's safe. I miss my mommie and 24 hour days. It isn't natural to have days that last for days and days. It only makes the nighttime that much more threatening.

That makes sense. I'm glad you informed me. Thank you kindly!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@Pendio I notice you reluctant to place vote. You vote extension, but you posts adding little to conversation...feel like you dodging around helping town...hiding as bad sloth to avoid being noticed.

@Mido do you have things add after re-read?

@Libk what you take on all of this? Who do you think bad sloth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom