• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

(You should feel bad, Tatl. I just wish SO many people hadn't just... left. That's all. I'm glad you've stuck with me this far though ^.^)

(Heh, this RP is really not all that. Once you figure out my canon, all my plots are pretty straight forward and predictable. Well, except maybe this one. Mono, you've figure almost everything out. Almost. You're missing a couple key points that tie the plot together, but that's it... heh.)

(Anyways, I probably will semi-open this rp for sign ups, once we get out of hell.. that is. XD. I'd just need someone to help me whip up a quick overall summary of what has happened so far...)

((SHOULD feel bad? Lol. Nice going, Freud.

Yes it freaking is. Shush. Dreamers is your Era. Trust me, I exaggerate slightly.
Also I like to have things in common with you ^^
I figure out a lot of stuff. I'm a freaking sharp cracker XD

I can help you out there. ^^ Gimme a little bit.))

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Sorry I haven't been on much for the past couple days!!! I'm at my grandmas house for the week, and while there really isn't much to do here, I haven't been getting on like I should XD

Anyway I think a semi-SU would be good! We really do need more people, it'd be more fun lol)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((SHOULD feel bad? Lol. Nice going, Freud.

Yes it freaking is. Shush. Dreamers is your Era. Trust me, I exaggerate slightly.
Also I like to have things in common with you ^^
I figure out a lot of stuff. I'm a freaking sharp cracker XD

I can help you out there. ^^ Gimme a little bit.))
(SHOULDN'T oh my FREAKINg GOSH that typeo! I'm sorry Tatl! Dx
...if you wish to help, you may ....)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((:lol: No worries, Silvsy. And I'll be willing to make a summary, too.))

Dagger allowed himself the slightest of smirks before turning in the direction they came from and saying "We should get back to the others, before they think we died or something." He started walking in that direction, but after a few steps he remembered something very important. He stopped and turned around. "Just don't... tell anyone about this, OK?"

((First post of the day always feels weird. WOO!))

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Don't kill yourself, you're finally back! And what happened is everyone but Meli and Dagger found each other, and Meli and Dagger are about to head back to them (as soon as HyMo replies, actually. But she's at theater camp and won't be on 'til late.).))

((On that note, I'm on. XD))

Meli nodded. "Course not. Your breakdown is safe with me..." She gave a low chuckle. "Not that it means you're safe from me just yet." She caught up to him with a few quick steps, casually sauntering back to the rest of the group.

((Because Meli deserves to have Meli moments every once in a while, even post-growth into The Fire. Really, that mask is a part of her. She's just--pardon my french--much less of a ***** after I make her grow the heck up. Much easier to be around, you know?))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((*almost explodes* See, THIS is why I don't like her! Dagger... :facepalm:))

Dagger's jaw dropped and his fists clenched in raeg. "I-That wasn't-" He was about to go into a full rant, but he saw other people in his peripheral vision. So he settled for growling and shutting up, still seething in raeg.

((I may never spell the word as 'rage' again. Or... NO! I shall only use 'raeg' for when someone's REALLY angry!))

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Wait, Rainy, does that mean you're back to stay on ZD? :D Or no?)

"Oh, there's the other two guys! Thought they ran off through hell together, not really a place you wanna get lost," Olivia smiled lightly.

"So, anybody know uh way through dis place?" asked Max casually. He knew probably none of them did, but it didn't hurt to ask.

Meli let out a chuckle, giving him a sidelong grin, comfortable in the knowledge that he wouldn't return it in a thousand years. Seeing Dagger raegquit was so worth the effort--she'd make up a thousand touching monologues off the top of her head and hug him for half an eternity just for the hilarity of the moment--particularly the expression on his narrow face.

Really. There was nothing funnier in Ecnal, probably.

"Naw," she replied lightly to Olivia, figuring Dagger was going to be infuriated by the very idea of running off with her into hell. "He ran off first, I couldn't just let him die you know. Then who would I mess with? And no, Max, no clue where the hell we are." SHe coughed. "Aside from... yeah, we're in hell. So i quite literally have no clue where in hell we are."

((Got a problem, Dagger? XD Freaking raeg, all my yes, Tatl. Meli... you... XD

EDIT: I WAS NINJA'D O-O))

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Yes Baba, I'm here to stay :>)

Kathrine just sat there in the confusion. She didn't know what to make of it all, and when she didn't know something she just sat there and let it pass. Once Dagger and Melica came back though she smiled and waited to move on.

((THEN POST FOR DAGGER. What Meli said, my brain interpreted as dissing Dagger's schematic. At least, in my brain she was directing that towards Dagger. Because Meli is still Meli.
Just sayin'. I'll get Silvs to post once she's online.))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(holy crap I keep saying I need to move along with the plot in this but I keep forgetting to do the Lance thing... I'm so lazy. dammit. Anyways, I'll reply.... after the marathon >> .....tomorrow, I'll have Baba make me reply. Trust me, I was debating with myself today about this part of the plot, thinking I had an almost plot hole, turns out I'm okay. So yeah, tomorrow, I promise. You all can gang up on me if I don't.
I just figured out that I seriously can make this plot work. ....I have a plan. Woo. well.. nevermind I'll shut up XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom