• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

"Because..." She paused, uncertain. She didn't like her idea about it--not in the least. But she swallowed her sudden guilt about it. There was nothing to be done but tell the truth.

"Because there is no kindness or mercy other than what we have. Anai Tsirk has no mercy. And neither does the Dreamer. They don't really care about us." She quieted. "They did this to remind us of mistakes we never made. So that we would keep hurting forever." Her voice strengthened, becoming angrier. "And that's why we have to resist it! To keep fighting the pain. To do whatever it takes to prove to all these gods and deities that we are more than just toys to play with. That we are more real than any of them!"

Her voice echoed throughout hell, ringing strong and true, with all the conviction she had.

"These brands are their way of saying that we were never alive. Living is our way of saying that we always were."

((not my words... hers... wow. Wow Meli. Where did you come up with this.
have I been watching too much Death Note again.))

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(LIVE, Dreamers, LIVE!)

Olivia frowned as Dagger took off, for what reasons, she didn't know. But he had this wild and determined look in his eyes as he left, and she was about to go after him when she saw none other than Melica go after him.

"Okay...Dagger goes off in some weird trance and then I think I saw Melica, which seems impossible. We need to get out of here..."

Melica took off after Dagger, leaving Shannon, Katherine, and Max to wince at their now beat up bodies and try to figure out a way. Wait. Dagger?

"Um, think we found da others. Dat was quick," he happily smirked and started forward in the direction Dagger came from.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((*pfffftchtchfffpfpthtcch* Age differences are funny.))

Dagger looked up at Meli, the biggest WTH face in history on his tear-streaked face. "That... Is the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

((There. Meli's speech (at least partially) snapped him out of his depression.))

Meli laughed softly, clearly relieved. "Good to know you're back. You put me on the spot there, what was I supposed to say to make your tiny mind comprehend emotion?" She let go of him and stepped back, patting him firmly on the shoulder. "Get your game face on. People are coming."

((GOTS TO GO NOW))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Dagger stood up straight, glared at Meli (not because she wanted him to!) and quickly wiped the tear streaks off his face. He looked away for a second, then quickly mumbled "Thanks."

((I AM MAKING DAGGER A TSUNDERE! PUT IT IN THE RECORD BOOKS!))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Oh my goodness XD... I should probably get the real plot moving... maybe.... malarp)

Suddenly the two groups somehow converged, minus the absence of Dagger and Melica.

"Well, hi." Shannon mutters.

Xaviar nods, "Looks like you've found the hell hole too."

"Looks that way." Shannon shrugs.

(I'm pretty sure this is the lamest reply ever...)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I can't yet! I need at least HyMo to reply first! And I was gonna wait for a few other people to get in their big group before finding Meli and Dagger.))

Go_Skyward

(*sighs* Mono told me yesterday that she had no idea how to reply to this... that and today she won't be on until later.... guess I'll just show what's going on with Lance then let you guys find him. I need to get a move on in this RP anyhow.

Also: do you guys think that I should make a semi-open sign up thread for this. Because currently the only RPers left in this me are me, Ali, Tatl and Mono... like, really. I love you guys but I want Dreamers to be a little bigger than that. Considering the fact Ali already knows how this RP ends that would mean only two people would be surprised by the ending... I just... *sigh*)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Now I feel bad. If you wanna invite moar people, go ahead. It's your RP. Maybe Dagger can find a REAL pairing... Mneh, I'll shut up... After I say this. All HyMo has ta do is reply to Dagger's tsundere thanking, really. Then we can find the group.))

((Yeah, er... I'm on now. What Silver said is true---I'll only ever be home at about this time on weekdays. Theatre camp.

Also, Silver, probably one. You know I'm likely to guess the ending. Really, endings are predictable, all endings, including my own endings.
Why do you think Era has multiple endings? I want to surprise myself.
And again, that's why I made Era in two parts. To get more people in when I needed more people in. I'm all for reopening SUs for this RP--it's your Era, your pride and joy, the source and at the same time the anti-canon. It's your legacy, your major story. And you made it an RP barbecue you loved it that much.
Also becuase it needed work XD))

Meli was taken aback for a moment, then gave him her signature grin, resting a hand on her hip casually and nodding. "Yeah. Anytime...Dagger."

Go_Skyward

((Now I feel bad. If you wanna invite moar people, go ahead. It's your RP. Maybe Dagger can find a REAL pairing... Mneh, I'll shut up... After I say this. All HyMo has ta do is reply to Dagger's tsundere thanking, really. Then we can find the group.))
(You should feel bad, Tatl. I just wish SO many people hadn't just... left. That's all. I'm glad you've stuck with me this far though ^.^)

((Yeah, er... I'm on now. What Silver said is true---I'll only ever be home at about this time on weekdays. Theatre camp.

Also, Silver, probably one. You know I'm likely to guess the ending. Really, endings are predictable, all endings, including my own endings.
Why do you think Era has multiple endings? I want to surprise myself.
And again, that's why I made Era in two parts. To get more people in when I needed more people in. I'm all for reopening SUs for this RP--it's your Era, your pride and joy, the source and at the same time the anti-canon. It's your legacy, your major story. And you made it an RP barbecue you loved it that much.
Also becuase it needed work XD))
(Heh, this RP is really not all that. Once you figure out my canon, all my plots are pretty straight forward and predictable. Well, except maybe this one. Mono, you've figure almost everything out. Almost. You're missing a couple key points that tie the plot together, but that's it... heh.)

(Anyways, I probably will semi-open this rp for sign ups, once we get out of hell.. that is. XD. I'd just need someone to help me whip up a quick overall summary of what has happened so far...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom