• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((I really don't have much because Dagger is in raegquitted-shutted-up mode. Lemme see if I can do something...))

Even though he had already raegquitted in his mind, and he hated the color scheme as well since it was stolen from him, Dagger's scowl deepened at Melica's comment.

((Mleh anything for teh revival.))

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
"Auugh... where .... am I?" Lance says as he pulls his head off the red ground. He glances around, "What the-.... hell?" He then looked directly in front of him. There was a person in a dark cloak. "And.... you... are?"

The person in the cloak laughs, "That is none of your concern. But I'll leave you a choice..."

"What is my choice?" Lance cries out in confusion, he had this feeling he was the presence of Anai Tsirk.

Through the bottom of Anai's cloak, you could see his evil smirk, "More like... a deal."

Lance only gives Anai Tsirk a strange look, something untrusting. Lance figures the Dreamer knows exactly who he is, but Lance's currently blank from memories mind can't give him answers. "...what kind of deal, then?"

Anai chuckles, "I thought you'd never ask." his fingers twitch, "You... get out of my realm. Your weaker than I thought you were. If we're planning to fight one day, I don't want to have to kill a complete pushover."

Lance shakes his head. It didn't make any sense! Anai was just... letting him go, just like that. Was Anai... hiding something more than just his identity?

Anai appeared to be preparing himself to kick Lance and the dreamers out of his realm, but then Lance made eye contact with someone. A young girl, and she was beautiful. Who was she? And why was she chained up like that...? All of these thoughts ran through Lance's head.

And as if Anai had read his mind he spoke, "That is none of your business. She is... newer in this realm. Fresh dead. All you need to know. Now." Anai was about to snap his fingers when Lance made a split second decision... he was going to save the girl. He wasn't exactly sure why either. He just... felt it was wrong to leave her here with Anai Tsirk I mean he could do horrible things to her like... sending her to her final demise, sending her on her dead fate or... goodness, I dunno, I didn't plan every tiny detail in this story...

But, alas, Lance, not thinkingly, cried out to Anai Tsirk, "Anai Tsirk! I'll make a contract with that girl!"

Anai made a confused face, well... his face is covered so... we'll just say he was confused. Of course, then he laughed, "As you command, Dreamer."

With a flash of some color, probably white or black... or both Lance and his crew of friends were cast back to Ecnal.

Lance was on his hands and knees clutching a small blue necklace.

(...I got in a hurry towards the end because my mother was kicking me out of the house to buy food when I wrote this >> *cue everyone yelling at Lance, mostly Lannon.* ....and the fact I made these scene funnier than it should have been >>
Basically Anai told Lance to GTFO... because he's not strong enough with the memories and the dreamers powers... and stuff. ITS A COP OUT TO MAKE THIS WORK, OKAY?!
....also Xaviar might be strange in this RP... he's been angry at me and EVERYTHING for the past month. ...angry Xavi is angry.)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia blinked, completely disorientated. Weren't they just in....hell? "Um, guys? Wha-" her eyes widened as she saw Lance on his hands and knees, clutching something. She ran over and knelt down. "Hey, Lance, you okay? What's going on?"

Max said nothing as he scanned his eyes over the area, making sure everybody was here and also trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine felt a pull, like with teleportation, and they were once again back in Ecnal. She looked around, to see what had happened, when Lance caught her attention. She rushed to him, and then noticed the thing he was clutching. A blue necklace. Olivia had already asked what she wanted to know, and decided it was best not to push for more questions on him, and waited.

Meli stumbled slightly, and blinked in the suddenly vivid sun once she regained her balance. "Gah, since when is the daytime so bright... We're out." She stood straight. 'We're... Sweet!" A smile split her face for a moment, then she turned and saw Lance.

Not hesitating for even a moment, she stepped up to him swiftly, ignoring Olivia, and pulled out her knife, holding it to his neck from behind him. "Prove you're the real Lance." she hissed, kneeling slowly and leaning in so that he could see her face from the side.

Was she overreacting? Eh, maybe. But she wasn't gonna take any chances.

Go_Skyward

Lance was startled by everything that was happening, first Olivia and Kathrine had rushed over to him asking him what was wrong then Melica held a knife to him. "H-hey" He cried out, "It's me... the real Lance! ....dammit how do I even prove myself to you!"

Xaviar finally realizing the situation grabbed his crossbow quickly and aimed it Melica's head, "RELEASE HIM!" Xaviar bellowed out.

Shannon backed up a little from the group. This was exactly what they needed right after they exited from hell. But then Shannon noticed the blue necklace around Lance's neck... "he didn't..."

(Funny in canon dreamers Shannon notices the necklace and yells at Lance for it, but this works too XD)

"No!" Meli fired back at Xaviar, looking up at him with fury in her golden eyes for maybe half a second before returning her gaze to Lance. "Do you want to go to hell again?! Because I don't!" She reached around and held Lance's chin with her right hand, keeping his head in place and facing forward. The cold flat of the knife pressed against Lance's neck.

"You can go ahead and kill me if you like." she added in a hushed tone, her voice carrying despite how low it was. "I'm very expendable to the protector of the Dreamer, aren't I? Go ahead. Shoot me. You'll gain nothing, and lose nothing. I just don't want to go back in there, all right."

((Meli just why. Why ar eyou so perfectly Melica-ish. Why is this normal Meli behavior.))

Go_Skyward

Xaviar growled, "Then what does he have to do to prove himself!?"

Lance closed his eyes. These past few... however long it had been, had been very stressful. He was clearly a little afraid, given he was shaking a little bit, but it was hardly noticeable.

Shannon sighs and rubs his head then yells, "Both of you, ENOUGH. Can we figure if he's Lance WITHOUT the need of threatening each others lives?!"

(Meanwhile I've got Lannon, Saviar (Scars Xaviar. Yeah, that's WEIRD) and Xance/fraidy cat Lance XD)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
(Funny in canon dreamers Shannon notices the necklace and yells at Lance for it, but this works too XD)

((Funny, I was planning for Dagger to do the same. I won't do it if you still want Shannon to, but I kind of want to.))

"Apparently not." Dagger grumbled, slightly distracted the little blue necklace Lance had on his person. "He couldn't actually be that stupid, could he?"

Meli snarled in Shannon's general direction, not really speaking. Her grip on the knife does slack slightly, but it stays there. Her hand falls slightly, and her knuckles brush against soemthing... cold. Cold metal.

A necklace...?

The knife fell from her hand and hit the ground with a clang. "You... didn't." she stated, her voice a hushed, terrified breath.

((...this works ^^))

Go_Skyward

Lance takes the opportunity to get out of her grasp. He clutches the necklace around his neck and mutters the words "I had to".

Shannon grumbles, "You're. an. idiot!" Shannon clenches his fist. "How and WHY, baka?!"

Xaviar lowers his crossbow and rushes to Lance's side, "I told you all he was the real one" Xaviar says under his breath.

(yes, yes it does. XD)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia's mouth dropped in shock for a moment, then she frowned and stepped up next to Lance. "Guys! Give him a chance to explain! He probably has a good reason! And if not...who are we to judge? Most of us here did the exact same thing..."

Max wasn't sure who to side with. He just watched silently, waiting to see how this played out. (Cuz...the Cajun has no point at this moment XD)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine was shocked to hear what Lance had done. But Olivia was right. "Lance is the Dreamer, and he knows what he's doing," she said quietly to herself, and waited if Lance was willing to explain, or if the party would continue their quest.

Go_Skyward

Lance stutters and simply says, "I... I don't know... there was this poor girl and..."

Shannon then bellows, "So what?! If she's just some girl why'd you save here? Those things connect to Anai Tsirk and they are horrible things!"

Xaviar mutters, "Yet you still have yours, Shannon Wolfe."

Shannon then goes silent for a moment as he mutters the words "shut up"

"I just... I feel like... I needed to save her... Besides, we're out! ...right." He then looks down at the ground.

(we might go on another hiatus soon... but first, does anyone want to help me make a summary to what's happened thus far in Dreamers? I want to make a semi-open sign up thread. I know, you guys are the ones that stuck with me this far but I want to have a lot of people experience this.... I really do. I mean, at least a few more people, that's all... I just need to make a freaking summary >>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom