• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon also realizes the position they are in and starts blushing himself. He decides to make a joke out of it, "Hey... I'm 27 years old, I think I'm a little out of your league, don't you think." He pity laughs then gently' pushes her off, which is still super awkward.

(Indeed it should. And I totally just realized the two of us could totally just pull this whole RP by ourselves if we wanted. Not that we would XD. It would be my 3 guys and Melica. Exactly like it is in the story... except Melica isn't in my story. It's a different chick whose central love interest is Shannon.... kind of interesting how close this RP really is close to my story plot *despite the fact both the RP and story WILL have the same jerkish ending >:3*
*honestly doesn't remember Shannon's age in this RP. Assumes 27*)

Last edited:
((*goes to check* You're right. But Meli's 25 HA

Figuring I know what you mean by the ending part... I have a guess and Meli is going to be angry. Also? Tatl has a point, that's completely different...))

"Don't count on it." Melica realizes what she said and stands a little too quickly. "Right... That's that. In case you're wondering, I'm 25, so don't say anyth..." She trails off.

Go_Skyward

((Ya might wanna fix your spelling of 'gently'...))
(I was in a hurry, my show was on in literally seconds so I said "SCREW SPELLING. I WILL NOT MISS MY SHOW!", and lol. I didn't know I was right. XD)

Shannon listens the spaces out. After a few moments he says, "Hmm what?" he still a little embarrassed about the whole thing.

"Nothing. Let's go." Melica picks up her knife, sheathing it, then just walking on as she recoils her whip.

((people and their TV... All i watch is either Mythbusters recorded on TIVO, or it's Doctor Who on Project Free TV(a website) ))

Go_Skyward

(Hey guys! As it turns out I WILL be taking a random/stupid trip to the middle of nowhere! So, due to this, I will probably become inactive, at least until Wednesday the 13th when I return. Mono and Baba are in charge of my characters *and plot for this RP* until I return. I am saying this because I have high doubts that I will have internet service where I am going .-. anyways, see you all Wednesday!)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(Oh oops! O.O I guess I should do something then XD um hm...I think I'll leave the plot to Silver, soooo stall time!)

Olivia and Max had said nothing about the short time Lance had taken with the 2nd orb, keeping they're thoughts to themselves.

Shannon said nothing back to Melica and kept walking, hoping the awkward incident would fade with the silence. Finally, they exited the temple and stopped to get their bearings.

"Alright!" Xaviar started. But before he could go on, a chorus of familiar voices shouted at them. "Anai Tsirk!"

Demons suddenly swarmed around the group, most of their gazes locked on Lance.

"Hm, I don't think they like you!" Olivia shouted at Lance over the demons chant while drawing her sword. Max, Shannon, and Xaviar also got out their weapons and glared at the demons, ready to fight.

(Yes, demons again...it's all I can think of at the moment lol plus, some action is awesome >=D)

Melica swore louder than she meant to and pulled her whip off her shoulder. She still felt awkward form the incident, and being well ahead of the others she saw the demons first. So much weird stuff had happened lately, especially that one day, and it wouldn't be the end of it. But this would probably be the weirdest day of her life it things continued like this.

Okay, second weirdest if tomorrow wasn't much different.

Third.

She snapped out of it when she came face-to-face with a demon, internally kicked herself for it, then kicked the demon instead.

((bleughk why do I feel crappy? Mlah :yuck: BE HAPPY LITHIAN))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
It was a good thing Dagger hadn't taken off his gloves yet. He just launched himself at the demons and started killing.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Wow, not much has happened since I left. So...)

Kathrine was a s surprised as the others when the demons appeared. She quickly pulled out her pole and started whacking the demons, knocking them out.

Go_Skyward

(wow.... that awkward moment when you notice the original people in this RP sort of left... heh. Oh well, I'm back guys. We can mop this filler up quickly and get on with the plot, eh?)

Lance sighs and pulls to the back of the group, knowing he wouldn't be much help.

Xaviar instantly gets to work quickly plowing down the demons with Shannon. They made a surprisingly good team.

Shannon, as he was fighting, thought about how all of these events were so weird. He had this weird feeling in his gut, he truly did.

(I literally just thought of another small plot point as I was typing this... whoa...)

((Then let's make it a small horde, ja?))

Melica pulled another demon to the ground. "Anai Tsirk yourself." she said as she stabbed the back of its neck.

((aaaand we can pretend she was actually a lot more vulgar than that. ;3))

Go_Skyward

(All my lul.)

The group continued to fight until all the demons were dead on the ground in puddles of purple dust, which they transformed into when they "died". (because THEY'RE ALREADY DEAD. Teehee!)

"Alright. Good fight, I bet you Anai Tsirk isn't too happy with our travels." Xaviar speaks.

"Let's just... get going. I can literally see Food Point a little under a half a mile from here." Shannon says.

"Less than that." Xaviar starts walking, the group in tow.

--

"Damn them. The large horde, the sneak attack. They are stronger than predicted." Anai Tsirk grumbled from his perch in the underworld as he peered into a glass ball to spy on the group. "I swear it, Dreamer. You shall not conquer me. You can not undo this sin." He continued looking into the orb, "There is a wolf among the sheep..." (No pun intended.)

--

"Where's heeeeere" Xaviar spoke cheerfully as they reached Food Point, "Here we can chow down on ENDLESS varieties of food! But not too much, they'd have to send us to Greed if we ate too much." Xaviar made a joke/pun, which was a totally false statement of the true people that could enter Greed Point.

"Well, we're here to find the orb. And that's what I will be doing, pin pointing it. .....we need a better system of finding these things, geez." Shannon sighs.

Lance protests, "Oh c'mon. You're always so... maaah. I've cheered up a little."

"You're always cheerful. Both you and Xaviar." He shakes his head, "You all go find food. You'll be thanking me later when we find this thing after you guy are finished playing around."

Xaviar shrugs, "Let him be." He then begins to walk to the center of town.

(I have no idea why I had a random Anai Tsirk cameo there. He doesn't REALLY make his appearance until MUCH later, but I decided to have him say something. Still not spoiling ANYTHING about him :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom